Pitster Pro LXR Builds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvz018

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I have Never posted on this forum before. I'm sure ill make a few mistakes.

I'm currently building up two Pitster Pro LXR bikes and thought I would share some progress pictures on the build with you guys.

2012 LXR's with Daytona 190cc engines

pitster pro  lxr.JPG

daytona 190cc.JPG

Holy hell, this is gonna be the thread to watch. Looks like your gonna have some fun here mate, obviously your not set to a budget. Make sure to take heaps of pictures and update us with every step. You lucky bugger

Thanks for showing us pics of your bikes.
You have good quality builds.
where are you from? Do you plan on racing them?

Hello DHZ_xr8cing,Thanks for the kind comments, I live on the Gold coast.Yes we will be racing them.Just need to find out about events etc.

Nice build!

Currently painting my lxr frames red :) And prob got an 190 4v comming soon to :p

Last edited:
damn dude, id be happy with 1 190 but you got 2 ya lucky bugger, keep the pics coming.

The bike with the orange frame is my own bike,The one with the red frame I'm building for my mate.

Here is a coupe more pics.

photo-5.JPG
photo-4.JPG

Hi mate, i also look forward to the buildup of these two bikes. Have been thinking of getting a Daytona 190 engine for my bike or just going the whole hog and buying a new LXR Daytona so will be keeping a good eye this build up. So lots of pics and info would be great if possible mate thanks for starting this thead.

The Bikes are now 90% complete.Just need to fit the new plastics once the New sticker kits are finished.Still waiting on all the new foot pegs and titanium bolts to arrive.

The power of the engines are very impressive and the bikes feel good. Hopefully we will be spending next saturday tuning the Suspension and getting a feel for the bikes.Its been at least two years since we thrown a leg over a mini.We are Looking forward to getting back in to it and riding with some of you guys.

For those of you that are in to all the details here is a list of all the parts and modifications we have carried out on the two bikes.

*2012 LXR rolling chassis
*Powder coated frames( flame orange and candy red)
*DAYTONA 190cc engine
*magnetic sump plug
*RFX CRF 50 gear shifter
*KEIHIN PE28 Race Carby
*48mm UNI filter
*CHP Super Coil
*NGK spark plug lead
*D.I.D 420 GOLD chain
*Red nylon chain rollers
*Marzocchi Shiver Forks
*ELKA Elite rear shock
*STR billet brake adaptor kit
*STR black brake lines
*Nissin CRF 150R front brake caliper
*Nissin YZ 85 rear brake caliper
*Nissin YZ 450 rear master cylinder
*Nissin 304- YZ450 front brake master cylinder
*SUNLINE brake and clutch leavers
*YZ 250 clutch perch
*Pro Circuit T-4 Exhaust
*SPEEDFLOW -4 oil cooler lines
*RENTHAL & PRO TAPER handlebars
*PRO TAPER grips
*RAYCHEM Mill spec wiring harness with DTM connectors
*BILLIT Kill switch
*Titanium head set nut
*Titanium hubs ,disk rotors,and triple clamp bolts
*KOSO oil temperature gauge
*Hour meter gauge

photo-8.JPG
photo-5.JPG
photo-6.JPG
photo-9.JPG
photo-4.JPG
photo-12.JPG

I like the mods your doing mate. It's nice to see the great brake upgrades you have done some people forget about the brakes. It's good having heaps of HP but you have to pull it up even more important if you are racing but i have seen lots of people forgeting about brakes in there race bikes. Thanks for the pics and info mate.

I like the mods your doing mate. It's nice to see the great brake upgrades you have done some people forget about the brakes. It's good having heaps of HP but you have to pull it up even more important if you are racing but i have seen lots of people forgeting about brakes in there race bikes. Thanks for the pics and info mate.

Yes I thought good brakes will very important with this engine combo.
I did test the standard brakes and i must say there where pretty good with the twin piston calliper.

Damn.. those bikes turned out pretty good. Believe they will look even better with some cool graphics.

Stock brakes is pretty good on the lxr. On my bike i changed rear mastercylinder for a crf 250 and it works great. also changed front master cylinder for a bigger one.

Damn.. those bikes turned out pretty good. Believe they will look even better with some cool graphics.

Stock brakes is pretty good on the lxr. On my bike i changed rear mastercylinder for a crf 250 and it works great. also changed front master cylinder for a bigger one.

New graphics will hopefully be finished next week.I have white plastics to go on it.

We took the bikes out on saturday for the first time for a test run.The 190cc engine feels fantastic with heaps of low down power and the thing absolutely comes alive when you rev it.The gearbox feels very smooth and shifts effortlessly.The bike was a bit loose at the start till we made some changes to the suspension settings.I think with some practise and some fine tuning the combo will be a good thing.

nice bikes,

hey why not start up a photobucket account and load your pictures up there.
it will turn the photo's the right way up, resize them and when you link them here it will post up bigger pics.
you can load them directly from your pc or phone,
then just click on the photo, once it's there, and click on the IMG link code to the side, it will say copied,
then go onto your new post here right click on the page and select paste.
very easy to do, if i can do it, then anyone can.

the pics will show up here like this-

photo-4.jpg

Latest posts

Back