Pitster Pro MX110 not running

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosworthsti

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Pitster Pro MX110 and the thing isn't running. It stopped running a while ago but I'm not sure what the problems is.

I checked the spark plug and it's definitely sparking.

The carby seems to be ok (not an expert).

Honestly not sure what to do. Thinking of scrapping it.

When I kick it, it's not very difficult if that helps. Does that mean the compression is low?

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if I seem like a moron.

how many hours has it done?...roughly.

Have you checked the valve clearances?

I had one of these and they are very easy to kick.
only drama i had was if left for more than 2 weeks the carby needed a clean out.

I cleaned the carby with MAF cleaner, is that adequate. I'm not really knowledgeable about engines and what not so I wouldn't know how to check the valve clearance. I actually didn't try it after I "cleaned" the carby. Maybe I should try it but I figured that can't be it, just spraying MAF cleaner.

I cleaned the carby with MAF cleaner, is that adequate. I'm not really knowledgeable about engines and what not so I wouldn't know how to check the valve clearance. I actually didn't try it after I "cleaned" the carby. Maybe I should try it but I figured that can't be it, just spraying MAF cleaner.

unless you pulled the jets and poked wire through and blew out just spraying with maf cleaner wont do anything if a jets blocked.
if the pilot is completly blocked you can kick it or hold the button down untill the cows come home and it wont go

Latest posts

Back