pitster pro vs pit pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolpie_sa

Reaction score
i dont know any thing about these 2 companys so i was was hopping that you would help me buy a bike from 1 of these companys

i want 2 know who has better quality bikes and better prices thanx:D

well i have a pitpro 140xr and my mate matt has a pitsterpro x4 there both very good bikes both good quality its just back to personal preferance the pisterpro is a 150cc so it would be a little faster than a pitpro 140xr,,

but if u both were good riders in a track i think they would be evenly matched.

well i have a pitpro 140xr and my mate matt has a pitsterpro x4 there both very good bikes both good quality its just back to personal preferance the pisterpro is a 150cc so it would be a little faster than a pitpro 140xr,,

but if u both were good riders in a track i think they would be evenly matched.

LMAO :rolleyes:

Look mate I own a pitpro 140xr and they are a fantastic bike,fast,good quality and great value(you can pick 'em up for around a $1000.
But a pitster pro x4r is miles ahead in terms of quality,put the 2 bikes side by side and the quality is poles apart but the pitster is around $3500.Also the pitster pro x4 is an awesome bike and sits between the 2 in price and features.
I was in east 50's(maylands) on thursday night and had a good look at the pitster pro x4r and I have to say at this stage that WILL be my next bike.

It all comes down to your budget in the end.
If you want the best sub $1500 midsize look atsomething like the pitpro 140xr, but if money is not so much of an issue and you want quality first and foremost go the pitster pro

sus one u are talking S*** mate pitpros are nowhere near the quality as a pitster pro

well i get all my parts from east coast 50s and they are motovert austalian dealers and he said motovert own pit pro and they dont sell em side by side because would you rather buy a 4000 motvert pro or a pitpro for like 1500 wen uno motovert own em and motovert have the no1 quality

Look mate I own a pitpro 140xr and they are a fantastic bike,fast,good quality and great value(you can pick 'em up for around a $1000.
But a pitster pro x4r is miles ahead in terms of quality,put the 2 bikes side by side and the quality is poles apart but the pitster is around $3500.Also the pitster pro x4 is an awesome bike and sits between the 2 in price and features.
I was in east 50's(maylands) on thursday night and had a good look at the pitster pro x4r and I have to say at this stage that WILL be my next bike.

It all comes down to your budget in the end.
If you want the best sub $1500 midsize look atsomething like the pitpro 140xr, but if money is not so much of an issue and you want quality first and foremost go the pitster pro

i dont think hes talking about the pitsterpro x4r.. the pitsterpro x4 is only $2350 for starters i think thats the 1 this is about....

sus1 i dont care that u didnt buy my bike mate i got a better deal not selling it to you so as if i give a shit...plus it saved all the hassel of me shipping it and having to drive 600kms for you for the 50 buksu were gunna give me DO YOU THINK 50 BUKS WOULD COVER 600KMS OF PETROL I THINK NOT

and what does that have todo with this thread sus1?

just cause you no shit about bikes doesnt mean you have to talk shit all the time...

talk shit all the time? wtf are u on about i help ppl as much as i can and then ppl like u come along and think they know everything witch u dont so just shut up mind your own damn buisness u lil kid

and why did u have to say i was talking shit dick head i was just telling him wat i thought ok

Last edited:
i dont think hes talking about the pitsterpro x4r.. the pitsterpro x4 is only $2350 for starters i think thats the 1 this is about....

If you read closely I kind of said that when I said the x4 was between the 2 in price and features.
$1000-$2350-$3600!
I'd say that's just nicely in the middle.

in a race. on a race track. its allmost uncompairable to put a 140cc pit pro up against a pitster pro 150cc. it come down to the rider. sure the 150cc might be faster in the top speed. but if the 140cc is -2 on the frnt gearing it will leave the 150cc for dead around the track.

Pitster x4 is the better Bike ALL DAY ... Like someone else said put em next to each other and the build quality of the pit pro starts to look very ordinary indeed.
Not sledging anyone but that's just the news ....but don't take my word ask anyone in the industry and they'll say the same, unless they are trying to sell ya a pit pro that is.

The x4 costs an extra grand for a reason .... THEY ARE A BETTER BIKE END OF STORY.
I wish some people here could get there head around that ....the guy that sells you a sub thousand dollar bike is ripping you off because they are an ENTRY LEVEL BIKE made for BEGGINNERS and will fall apart as soon as you start riding them hard ...not the guy tryin to sell you something that will last longer and be COMPETITIVE if ya wanna race.The day I see a pit pro on the podium at the SX I'll eat my words but I didn't see one get anywhere near it this year .

So if you can ride go the x4 if you want an entry level beginners bike go the pit pro but as soon as you can ride you'll wanna upgrade.

Didn't mean to offend anyone but the differences and qualities in these bikes are obvious and I don't understand why crew keep trying to compare entry level bikes to bikes of better quality that cost an extra grand .

There simply is N0 comparision:cool:

...the guy that sells you a sub thousand dollar bike is ripping you off because they are an ENTRY LEVEL BIKE made for BEGGINNERS and will fall apart as soon as you start riding them hard ...

Agree with pretty much everything except the above statement, mine gets ridden hard all day long and jumped 10m all day long for the last 10 months and nothing broken except plastics in crashes(thats including levers).
As with any pitty they will fall apart if you let them but if maintenance is kept up and everything kept tight they'll be fine.

Sure they're nowhere near a pitster pro but they aren't as bad as some people like to say they are.

Having said all that my next bike will most likely be a pitster pro x4r but when that is who knows as the pitpro looks nothing like failing at the moment and unless it does I don't think the missus will let me buy another bike.

Yeah maybe I was a bit harsh but ya get my drift .....and you are dead right mate..... maintenance is a massive factor when it comes to durability.
but yeah havin said that I also think there IS still a thousand bucks difference in build quality and performance and think you will agree when you upgrade.

i dont think i even soar a pitpro on the track let alone near the podium

goose if you looking at the pitster for ya next ride look at the CHP they are the exact same bike also maybe the pitboss and definantly the ciniworx mine is killer
you could consider the mso but they only do a 140 atm
or enen the vert pro will have a 150 soon but you will need to find someone to come to the party on the price.

as for the pitpro vs. pitster that says it all dude
ask yourself what you wanna do with it then how much you wanna spend
then come back to us

Yeah maybe I was a bit harsh but ya get my drift .....and you are dead right mate..... maintenance is a massive factor when it comes to durability.
but yeah havin said that I also think there IS still a thousand bucks difference in build quality and performance and think you will agree when you upgrade.

Yeah I got your drift ,I've had a look in the shop and the quality is friggin awesome I got no arguments there or anywhere I was just saying you can ride them bloody hard and not have problems if you a) look after and maintain them,and b)are a half decent tidy rider.
I already agree with the quality being miles ahead though.

OH and theres nearly 2 and a half thousand difference but yeah I know what your saying.. :)

1_01_04_08_5_19_30.jpg
i just heard about this pit bike called dmx 150cc

Description: DMX 150cc
FEATURES:
LATEST HI-PERFORMANCE YX150cc Motor
KICK START IN ANY GEAR 4 SPEED GEARBOX [N,1234] "ALL UP"PATTERN WITH H/DUTY CLUTCH
MIKUNI 30mm CARBY FITTED TO LARGE IN. MANIFOLD & FOAM FILTER
MAX SPEED OVER 100KM..WEIGHT 63KG.WHEELBASE 1130mm...SEAT HEIGHT 750mm
CNC BILLET ANODISED ENGINE OIL COOLER
NEW 2008 TRELLIS TWIN TUBE EXTRA STRONG CRMO FRAME
3 POINT ENGINE MOUNTS & REMOVABLE SUBFRAME !
FOLDING GEAR SHIFT LEVER
H/DUTY 6061 ALLOY SWINGARM
ALLOY THROTTLE AND FOLDING LEVER ASSEMBLIES
ALLOY HANDLE BARS WITH LONG LASTING RACE GRIPS
ALLOY TRIPLE CLAMPS WITH ADJUSTABLE POSITION MOUNTS
LONG TRAVEL USD FORKS
H/D REAR SHOCK WITH PIGGY BACK RESERVOIR
NEW HEAVY DUTY 22mm FOOTPEG MOUNTS WITH OVERSIZE FOOTPEGS
PRO-CIRCUIT COPY 30MM PERFORMANCE EXHAUST WITH S/STEEL MUFFLER
KMC 428 H/DUTY CHAIN WITH LOWER CHAIN ROLLER
HYD. WAVE DISC BRAKES W/BIG DISCS FRONT & REAR
WIDE H/DUTY 32 SPOKE ALLOY ANODISED WHEELS 14' FRONT/12' REAR