pitster pro X2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEX

Reaction score
hi fellas,
im just about to buy a brand spanker X2 140r, just checking if anyone has any helpful info about the x2 since i havent seen any reviews, i know i should get a dhz 155 or x4 but its mainly for my little brother (ill just be stealing a few rides hehe) so we want a ten incher, i wanted to know more about the gpx 140 aswell, although they say they have installed stronger cases to avoid the kick back problem, any thoughts?
thanks,
alex

i second that would love to hear about the X2 if anyone has one and is happy to shed some light!

SICK! Those bikes are dope!

Would love to see how they are....

thinking of ordering one in the next couple of days!
anyone on here got one??

Well i bought mine about a month ago and its a sweet little bike, heaps of power, good suspension not to stiff as it has a 800lb spring instead of 1000 which i think is better as the dhz are usually too stiff with the 1000 spring, but unfortunately mine came with a faulty gearbox, 2nd gear is rooted and the shop doesnt wanna fix it under warranty so we were left with the only option to sue them but thats another story, i love the bike, good quality parts and real nice to ride, the little thing just tears up! The only parts it could do with are maybe some pro tapers and an alloy fuel cap to get rid of the annoying breather line. might do a review when i get it back.

Latest posts

Back