Pitsterpro LXR 176cc motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This video has a lolfactor to it XD

by the way sick bike

awesome vid, very entertainting :thumbup:. ohh you should probably stop sleeping on your arm, it seems to be effecting the right half of your body haha

Nice bike man looks good, although yeah have to agree with jennings on that one probably try not to sleep on it ;)

would have been better if you had of shown more of the bike and less of you rolling

on the ground like a fool

you wasted a 10 minutes of my time that i'll never get back good one!!!!!:cursing:

I watched enough to see the bike. Then clicked out of it when you started having a fit on the ground. Can I have the part of my life I lost watching your video back also?

Thanks guys! Bike is sweet and guy is not so much.

This "getting my life back" thing is pretty popular in these days. You should really try to play some Tikka. It´s so ZEN that it´s almost like revercing your life.

Got some Finnish mates jussi and erko... you remind me of them alot!

Sweet ride, giving me some good ideas.

as from the last vid...good bike, bad acting...lol

well done mate!

oh...kinda looks like a Scorch frame on the fighter? how bout a pic or 2 of that :D

Nice bike and amusing vid. The haters are just mad 'cuz they've never watched a movie that long that they couldn't rub one to, or started with "Remedial..." LOL

Nice bike and amusing vid. The haters are just mad 'cuz they've never watched a movie that long that they couldn't rub one to, or started with "Remedial..." LOL

I'm sure there's a few people that could rub on to this video..

Thanks for the support guys!!

There is always people who does´nt understansd real art. That´s their lose :aetsch:

oh...kinda looks like a Scorch frame on the fighter? how bout a pic or 2 of that :D[/QUOTE said:
I have to disappoint you on this one. Frame is stock -91 gsx-r. Here is impossible to register custom made framed bike. Scorch is making incredible frames!

I liked the gun.

The wp shock is just a kx65 one yer?

If I don´t remember it wrong, shock is from Ktm sx 525. Shock is damn heavy, but bike goes like Jesus on seas with this setup

really ay , it was the right length?

All the afterarket 65's bolt up , Fox/elka etc thought there mite of been a wp one for the 65

really ay , it was the right length?

All the afterarket 65's bolt up , Fox/elka etc thought there mite of been a wp one for the 65

Fitments and shock are moded and angle of the shock is different than in stock. We have one suspension guru here, who makes our dreams come true.

Hahahahahaha... Top effort.

Latest posts

Back