• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PitsterPro LXR Daytona anima 190cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanojonesy

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Very good condition for age

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $3,000 O.N.O Cash on Pick Up.

REASON FOR SELLING: Youngest child has outgrown - he barely rode it anyway, less than 5 rides in the last 2yrs.

EXTRA INFO: Selling my sons Pitsterpro 190cc as he now rides his older brothers bike
I purchased this bike in Approx. 2014 off the original owner who did all the modifications you see below. The original owner spent in excess of $6,000 (I still have the folder with all the receipt and owners manual) on this bike and it only had 20hrs on it when I purchased it. I have not done any further modifications or even had to adjust the valves - just the regular maintenance. Its never been raced and was hardly ridden in the last 2yrs by the 2nd son.
Modifications:-
Daytona Anima 190F 4v Engine, Auto Decomp - Bike & Motor purchased separately from DHZ
ProCircuit Exhaust
Keihin Race Carb, Daytona Manifold,
Takegawa Billet Throttle Adj Screw, Top Cap, Drain Bolt, LCD with Oil Temp, front sprocket
Kitaco Super Ignition Coil
Aeroflow stainless steel braided hoses
Forged kick start lever
Boyeson factory racing ignition cover
Billet CNC foot pegs
Magura Hydraulic Clutch
Sunline gear lever shifter
Renthal Fatbar Handlebars
NGK Racing Lead
Yamaha rear brake master cylinder, brake lever, folding tip
ARC Folding brake & clutch levers
Lots of extra bling bolts/washers
The black plastics are looking a little tired and also the custom 22 Motorsport sticker kit - see photo's, it really depends on how fussy you are. The rear tyre will need replacing soon too.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Kurrajong/Sydney NSW - can arrange to bring to Penrith if required as that is where I work. Private message me or reply to post if interested and I'll send my details

PICTURES: IMG_4334.JPG
IMG_4346.JPG
IMG_4338.JPG
IMG_4339.JPG

Last edited:
My old bike is still getting around ay ....

My old bike is still getting around ay ....

Hey mate when you got the magura clutch what bike was it for (ie CRF or kx I'm unsure which 1 to buy) and did it fit straight on to the existing bracket

Latest posts

Back