• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PitsterPro LXR LE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na sorry Styv, selling complete as I have no use for the motor

Don't take this as an insult mate but will through on offer up if you get desperate.

$1500 cash and I will come pick it up.

I would have to buy all the TB bits again so going to cost me a bit there to get it up to race spec (Unless anyone knows if the YX 184 and V2 bolt onto the GPX motors???). Plus I want my old spare bike for any interstaters that come down to race (yes I'm looking squarely at you Mick haha :) ).

I'm keen as for 1700 and could come pick up

Alright dude done and done.

Take it off ebay.

Sorry Nemo I got in first mate. If you steal I will ban ya. haha ;)

Will have to pick it up next weekend if that's cool?

Haha all good mate...dw my missus would probbly shoot me before u could ban me : p

hahahaha

I don't have a missus anymore so time to spend up on the midsizes and the 88!!! :)

Mick your coming down mate and riding my bike for a round!!

Don't take this as an insult mate but will through on offer up if you get desperate.

$1500 cash and I will come pick it up.

I would have to buy all the TB bits again so going to cost me a bit there to get it up to race spec (Unless anyone knows if the YX 184 and V2 bolt onto the GPX motors???). Plus I want my old spare bike for any interstaters that come down to race (yes I'm looking squarely at you Mick haha :) ).

We'll I'm the first Mick to reply so I'm up for it nick, sorry to the other Micko hehe;) can't wait dude, now I find out its gonna be big bore nasty, Mmmm income insurance. Na stuff it WOT with eyes shut haha

Haha sorry guys but Nick was in first!!
It's been removed off eBay dude so yeh next weekend will be fine, glad to see it going to someone who will enjoy it :)

At least it's gone to a good home congrats nick that's a nice bike you scored

Yeah definitely gone to a good home.

Least we will both look cool at the back of the pack hey Roy. haha :)

Can't wait to pick her up and take her for a spin at Franga on Saturday!!!

Latest posts

Back