PitsterPro LXR z155cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argghh ill get around to it in abit , got a few things to do lol

What do you want to no exactly?? ill get a few pictures to

Off the top of my head it will be a real pain in the ass to get the seat rear guard and rear number plates to work.

just curious to know how much work, or what work is involved in getting the plastics, seat and tank onto a crf style frame... i imagine there will be a few brackets needing fabrication...??

And about the Z155 engines , i havnt heard 1 problem on the net yet ... except 1 which was only because it was a pre production engine running a BIG bore kit .. so i guess time will tell.

I seen a thread on planet mini's somewhere. Good of been a lot of hype though.

And yer it seems we do get alot of stuff before the americans , the china 4 valve kit for the klx topends was out on aus ebay , before they where talking all about it on Planetminis.

I got this lxr what like 4 weeks ago now?? and matified who is somehow involved with pitster pro? didnt no anything about the new version being released lol....

That's because the motovert and pitsterpro importers here are the worlwide distributors of them. ;)

just curious to know how much work, or what work is involved in getting the plastics, seat and tank onto a crf style frame... i imagine there will be a few brackets needing fabrication...??

I took a couple pictures to give you a idea

the shroud mounts look pretty close , and the seat is aprox the same length/size as Crf style, so i would probably use the Crf seat/tank to save alot of stuffing around getting the tank/seat to fit (Because the tank and seat on the Lxr are Alot different). since the shrouds will hardly take anything to swap over.

with that out of the way

With the rear guard i would cut off the excess bit that comes down near the shock area where the Crf style doesnt.

then the sideplates , they have abit of a lip that goes under the seat , so you could probably drill holes and bolt them straight onto the seat like the Crf plastics do , and bolt the rear guard to the seat as well ..

then it would just be a matter of making a bracket for the rear mount on the subframe

That is just a rough guess by looking at both styles, i would have to take off the Lxr plastics and compare them to the Crf style frame .

Mite be able to do that tomorrow for ya.

If you really wanted it to work , you could do it... but i reckon it will be a pain in the ass getting it to work right .

01102009020.jpg

01102009018.jpg

Last edited:
wogtaz, your a champion!!! i figured the tank shrouds would be similar going from appearances, and the seat and rear guards would be the tricky bit. Mate cheers for going to the trouble of the pics, tells me everything i needed to know and see!!! awesome stuff. :D

Update:

Have moved the Airbox into the "Cons".

you would think the air box would be a defiantly an advantage, being it wouldn't have to be cleaned as often? but hey you would know you own one lol, whats wrong with airbox?

Read First Page ;)

Edit:

Make it easier for you guys.

"I have now Added the Airbox to the Cons section after more use of the bike.
After cleaning the filter a few times , i have realized just how much Water/Dust get into this airbox , and the Pathetic filter doesnt help either.. there is visable dust all through the airbox , and the Pipe leading all the way into the Carb!
Not to mention its a pain getting to the Airbox filter to clean.

So will be getting a Unifilter , and taking the hole Airbox off...

Maybe Connect the Uni to the end of the pipe , and securing it under the seat."

Last edited:
On the dyno the stock z155 makes less than the yx160 and floats valves way sooner. The z155 engines have a boat load of tranny issues. Stay away from them unless you enjoy splitting cases.

mate i dunno who you are but all you seem to be doing is flaming these engines like have you ever ridden one for an extensive period and had problems

or are you some guy whos just trying to sell daytona T-rex's?

not what iv heard.. they have upgraded the.... something to do with the casings and bearing hmm were did i read that....

On the dyno the stock z155 makes less than the yx160 and floats valves way sooner. The z155 engines have a boat load of tranny issues. Stay away from them unless you enjoy splitting cases.

Please back this stuff up ?

why are you on this forum now. getting flamed to much on planetminis about the T-rex's failures....
ive heard more bad things about the t-rex then the z soo for the price ill stick to the Zongher thanks. make that 2 Z's for the price.

And the bearing issue has been solved the same as the Yx's

you guys are funny. time will tell, the z155 has major tranny issues. has nothing to do with the bearings. we tested them for pitster and 2 of them lasted 1hr max.

you guys are funny. time will tell, the z155 has major tranny issues. has nothing to do with the bearings. we tested them for pitster and 2 of them lasted 1hr max.

prepare for your flaming......... hahahah, any engine you flog for a yr as you do when you testing flogg it, will have tranny issues, hmm wait for thump and some of the guys to have a read of your post LOL

hahahah i though he said 1 year LOL 1hr bahaha

Last edited:
well that dosent make sense they only last an hour....

a guy at hunter jam was running one and hes bike never failed once and im sure wogtaz has clocked up more than hour

Latest posts

Back