PITSTERPRO Quick Response Tech Help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterproAUS

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Email:

[email protected]

Hi Guys
We wanted to offer more ways for PitsterPro owners to get the exact info they needed fast. So we set up a new PitsterPro tech help email that will allow you to email in questions and get quick response, along with diagrams, photos and whatever else you might need to get you up and running in no time. Hope this helps all you riders out there. :)

One last note, we have just uploaded a whole bunch of helpful tips in our sponsor's section, please feel free to check them out, we cover from engine setup, bike start up to tire changes.

Last edited:
Great idea. Just another good addition to improve your already great service to your customers. I think its worth a sticky since your a site sponsor so consider it stuck ;).

ahhh the pitster owners are gunna love this, nice work guys.

Any reason i cant Copy or link the Jetting guide, on the Pitster pro US website? they dont want it to be viewed anywhere but there website?

i found it a very very easy to understand guide , and wanted to post it up here on mini riders but just found out i couldn't.......

hey guys i just bolted up a 155z motor to my crf 70 and it really flys!! definatly worth it!! some guys said that motor would go the same as mine with an 88cc big bore kit but my new motor floggs my mates 88.

i just made my own exhaust up coz th e stock 70 one was way to small, i used inch and aquater

Need to replace my sparkly in my 155z Ho. How do I know which one too get

Use a C7HSA NGK

Or CR7HIX NGK which is the Iridium version

Last edited:
I've used both and they are good plugs. The Iridium is a little harder to start when cold (only just) but will last longer :)

Hey guys thanks for starting such a nice quick reply forum, as it will surely be helpful for all newbies and pros alike.

Hi, I have a lxr14 and just wondering if frame and swingarm are larger/longer than the lxr12? cheers

Hey dude.
The frames are the exact same but the rear swing arm is about 2in longer.

Good swingers to put with a 12in wheel more travel in suspension and a longer bike.

Thanks for the info guys, keen to put 14/12 combo on this bike. Will I need different sized brake calipers for the smaller rims? cheers

Shouldnt need to mate. The Lxr14 uses Spx hubs as well from memory so you wont need to change anything.

sooooo i need a "2015 dhz outlaw 160LR" subframe"
yeah i know its not a pitsterpro, its close, and its the right subframe i need! gimmee! :p
nah i really need one baaaaad!

Hi, I have an lxr 2012, just wondering what style of plastics it has? crf50,crf70,klx110?
I want to get graphics kit for it but dont know which ones will fit. Thanks

Yeah TTR style, but watch out some non genuine kit's have slightly different front number plate's and front fender's
If you get a genuine Pitsterpro sticker kit you'll know they fit
There are some nice looking kit's from O/S too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back