PITSTERPRO Quick Response Tech Help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah TTR style, but watch out some non genuine kit's have slightly different front number plate's and front fender's
If you get a genuine Pitsterpro sticker kit you'll know they fit
There are some nice looking kit's from O/S too.

Thanks for the help, What or where is O/S?

hi i bought a pitster pro lxr 160 with a 184 big bore kit and a tb v2 hi comp head just wondering about the decomp button does it have to be in or out to start it?

To set the decompression button so it's ready to start you push it in
Then when you kick it over the button/knob will pop out

Hey guys I have a pitster pro lxr with the Ttr style plastics can anyone tell me if it's ttr 110 or 125 style plastics I should get to fit it? Also can a crf70 seat fit on because there's **** all for the lxr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate, they run ttr110 style plastics and a crf70 front number plate and front fender,
A crf70 seat won't fit, a ttr110 is the only style that fits as the bike is manufactured with ttr110 tank, plastics, seat and the crf70 no.Plate and front fender,
Hope this helps,
Cheers loco

Hey mate, they run ttr110 style plastics and a crf70 front number plate and front fender,
A crf70 seat won't fit, a ttr110 is the only style that fits as the bike is manufactured with ttr110 tank, plastics, seat and the crf70 no.Plate and front fender,
Hope this helps,
Cheers loco

Thanks heaps bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back