Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, try and quality Japanese TSK bearings, there is a big enough difference in service life to warrant the extra dollars most shops will charge :)

ANTI-CLIMAX ALERT!!
BIKE SOLD LAST NIGHT FOR $350.
I truly believe its gone to a better place, to a family that can show it the love, and give it the time it deserves..
The guy already has 2 bikes, 1 a genuine thumpstar. He was an older guy than me (still only 39) with the time and probarbly finances to restore it to its former glory.
LOL. the start sounds like I got rid of a puppy..
His mate also offered me $1100 for my dpro. Im not sure what I want to do.. theres a wr426 for $2000neg on gumtree with a fresh rebuilt motor (apparently)..
Any advice people???

Time and funds is a bit of a poor excuse. I spoke with 2 cnc machinists and an engineer about the play in the swingarm who all quoted between 400-800 to fix the bearing seat etc. That put me off. I did find an alloy gpx swingarm on ebay that may of suited as the front mounting dimentions were ecact, but then the dnm shock may have been the wrong length.
Then to strip everything off of the dpro, engine wheels bars etc would of left the remains a worthless pile of...... yeah!
I dunno bit disheartened by it all atm.

Latest posts

Back