PitsterPro XTR 150?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The s25 cam looks to have 7.5mm lift.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

No worries,

Well i figured out the graphics issue i think.

the company diddnt use genuine PitsterPro plastics to take the shape from.
the plastics i ordered turned up and they arent genuine and the shrouds will need some light modding to fit.
the graphics are a much closer fit to these and should be able to stretch them around a bit to fit so this one kinda worked out for me.

Well Guy's ive finaly had a win.

Got the new stator today, no change at first but i stuffed with the jets yet again and it works.

#40, #100, middle clip and 2nd from top, both clip positions wee about the same in the way it ran.
Id previously tried this combo and got no real improvment so im thinking i had numerous small issues and ive finaly found them all.

Still get a slight stutter now and then, usualy when im in to high a gear for the speed but it only breif and very slight.

Good news mate, glad you sorted it.
Where did you get the cam chain sliders? Im up for some new ones in the boys engine, but i cant seem to find any...

Good news mate, glad you sorted it.
Where did you get the cam chain sliders? Im up for some new ones in the boys engine, but i cant seem to find any...

I got them from DHZ , pretty sure they pulledthem from a new motor they had in stock

Cheers mate, i will have to email them and see if they can help me out to.

I find it best to call them.
my last order i stuffed up and brought stuff that wouldn't fit( brain fart moment) realised 2secs after i had payed.
rang the next day and it was fixed up easy and they even found a chain slider in stock which i needed(web site said out)and im pretty sure that was pulled off a bike aswell

Question on fly wheels here.

The raised section on the flywheel for the pick up is longer than my old one by 4mm.
in the direction of rotation it reaches the pickup sooner.

i did see a thread on grinding this part down to change the timing but it has not been ground at all, has had a light sand/file at some point on the top of it but the length has not been changed

Sound's like the new on is advanced compared to your original one
Is the trigger coil mounted on the backing plate at the same point ?

yeah the pickup is in the same point.
apart from a few different markings in the backing plate its identical to the old one

I would see how it goes, check if you get bad kickback and also listen for pinging etc
Otherwise put your old flywheel on with the new stator

Latest posts

Back