places to ride in nsw LEGALLY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebrah

Reaction score
hey just wanted to know places where i can ride my dhz legally
and does anyone here do riding around nsw and live in the fairfield area

around canberra region youv'e got one out near braidwood and one at captains flat, both are NSW but probly a bit far from sydney :boink:

appin is a good place they have a track dedicated to pit bikes, there bush trail isnt the best nor is there big bike track....

appin is preety good.. it got the pitbike track which needs to be re done.. but still fin.. it got a 150cc track.. but ya just gotta put up with lil kids flyin by on 80's haha... nowra pretty good but only the one 50 track but heaps of trails...

anyone whoever goes to appin, nagg the boys workin there to fix up pitty track.. they filled in corners n ruts..but jumps and main track untouched but apparently it was brought up at annaul meetin last wk so keep hasslin til it done.. just ask when it fixed up etc..

ahaha yeh but appin track not looked after.. but still be fun to go n hack about.. i wondering how the ppl who went down to native dog track at jindy are goin.. bet there frezzin.. would be a sick wkd thou.. i def going next ride day bugger sport. haha.. i headin out apin next sat if ya keen.. prob me n me missus n bro inlaw.. should be sweet,,,

i think nsw should have a ride day at appin heaps easier for me to get there rather than newy!

i dont mean to sound rude but i think there are more people in the newcastle region
however i dont think alot of them mind travelling i would like to go to appin again but the mini track is pretty crappy at the moment if they fixed it up it would be awesome

i am on the central coast and it took me 2.5 hours to appin it takes me 1.5 hours to mx central so for people from newcastle to get appin its like 3.5 hours or even a lil longer so by the time they travel there and back its over 7 hours of travelling to get a couple of hours of riding in just saying at the same time i understand why you wouldnt go to mx central by the sounds of its around 3 hours for you to get there

i think nsw should have a ride day at appin heaps easier for me to get there rather than newy!

The ride days are days put on by the members of MR. There is no one person that is to organise ride days! So crazzy you're more then welcome to host a ride day. If you need any help or have any questions pm me and I'll help you out.

Would be good to have regular ride days in Newy as well as other areas of NSW. More ride days more people we can get to, to spread the word to enter the races ;) he he

Just thought I'd revive this thread, just bought an old DS80 which I'm planning to really shmick up, any new places to ride in Sydney????

Yeh we used to waterski near there, wonder if Dargle still has bike days???

hay mate yeah pacific park is good appin not to bad needs work and im keen to try mx central it depends on what sort of riding you want to do mate where you from im more than happy to hit a track with ya

Hey mate live at Prestons near M7/M5, got the DS80 and buying a WR450F for trails etc, how bout yourself?

Anyone got any properties or anything not too far from Liverpool? Just want somewhere to do some testing of the DS80...

mate there is property 2 min from me i ride there all the time iv been told to leave once bye police when unloading my bike but cant touch us when we are on the property so im more than happy to ride with u there but as i say to everyone ride at own risk in saying that iv been riding there for 2 years and been sweet now i just ride there from my house

Latest posts

Back