places to ride on the gold coast ( legal )

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slide-wide

Reaction score
hey guys have just baught a big wheeled pitbike

anyway does anyone know anywhere that i can ride i have mates with bikes to they normaly go out to coomera and stuff but i want to keep it as legal as i can..

iv herd of rippleys cost $10 dont know how far away that is tho

does anyone know if u can legaly ride in reedy creek?
and coomera??

any other places like that its legal to ride?

want to get out this weekend!

i believe there is 2 legal places here on the coast, mike hatches race way and the reedy creek track.

rippleys is up at ipswitch i think but i dont know if they are still running?

a few of my mates go out to coomera, i havnt been out there in ages but will when i have a dirt pitty set up.:)

coomera is a no go boys its being patrolled and the developers are movin in

not many left on the coast , best bet get rec reg and go ride the forest at beerwa or up in ormeau
but all are patrolled

if you want some where to ride go to bonogin
its where i live and its packed with trails and no cops ever come out here

yea was thinking of bonogan do many ppl go out there

reedy track is no good for me as im a beginner and really just want to do trails not table tops n shit lol
dont reedy have trails near the mx track

coomera has big concrete blocks and signs warnin ya not to ride there anymore. ya can still get in thru the train station side but if the cops come ya got nowhere to run except the service road... if ya travell 5mins north and take the ormeau exit and turn into upper ormeau rd then follow it for 2 or 3 klms youll find the boral quarries and plenty of tracks to keep ya goin.(your still allowed to ride there until the epa gets their new law passed) just look for the cars/trailers/utes just off the road. if ya wanna check it out look up ormeau on youtube and youll see what the place has. just remember to look out for the clowns in their 4x4s.

i'm not sure about you guys but if you ride in ready creek you can drive a few extra hundred meters and there is so many trials and 4x4 tracks? i go out there every Saturday and sunday :)

its on 'old coach road' in reedy creek. basically drive as if your heading to the mx track but instead keep driving up the hill and pass the mx track and on your right hand side you will see where everyine parks the 4x4 and utes :)

hope this helps.

dont know how to save a pic off google earth sorry mate. but if ya go on google earth and write kingsholme. the spot is pretty much right where it says kingsholme on google earth. (under the clouds)

i know this thread is old but i ride in coomera all the time, never had a cop problem. in the 3 yrs i been riding there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :LAME::LAME::LAME:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is NO where on the coast to ride minis with out getting F:mod::mod:DED

over by police :bolt: / unless you have someone that has a track IN THERE BACK YARD...

Cant not ride at reedy due to big bikes having a cry cos we take up to much time.

"Fort" has gooooone way big for minis these dayz i think,As for mini on the coast are shat

outta luck.:boom:

loooks like Sydney / Melbourne mite be the only bet for minis these days.

BUT THATS MY TWO CENT

coomera has big concrete blocks and signs warnin ya not to ride there anymore. ya can still get in thru the train station side but if the cops come ya got nowhere to run except the service road... if ya travell 5mins north and take the ormeau exit and turn into upper ormeau rd then follow it for 2 or 3 klms youll find the boral quarries and plenty of tracks to keep ya goin.(your still allowed to ride there until the epa gets their new law passed) just look for the cars/trailers/utes just off the road. if ya wanna check it out look up ormeau on youtube and youll see what the place has. just remember to look out for the clowns in their 4x4s.

wait wait, sorry this is old, but can you please clarify

i know this thread is old but i ride in coomera all the time, never had a cop problem. in the 3 yrs i been riding there.

yer mate can you clarify where it is roughly, cause its bloody hard to find

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :LAME::LAME::LAME:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is NO where on the coast to ride minis with out getting F:mod::mod:DED

over by police :bolt: / unless you have someone that has a track IN THERE BACK YARD...

Cant not ride at reedy due to big bikes having a cry cos we take up to much time.

"Fort" has gooooone way big for minis these dayz i think,As for mini on the coast are shat

outta luck.:boom:

loooks like Sydney / Melbourne mite be the only bet for minis these days.

BUT THATS MY TWO CENT

fort still looks reasonable for a midsize, heres a recent video YouTube - Fort Lytton MX Crash 5/1/2011

I see two jumps that haven't changed..

Has any one got footage of a mini riding there.

yer mate can you clarify where it is roughly, cause its bloody hard to find

Mate it is easy to find. go along foxwell rd turn left on to finnigan way "the first rounderbout" after the train station and follow it all the way to the end!

Latest posts

Back