places to ride on the gold coast ( legal )

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think you will find it has been blocked up and you will be parking out on the

road. Can find it down the service road.

Mate it is easy to find. go along foxwell rd turn left on to finnigan way "the first rounderbout" after the train station and follow it all the way to the end!

Ahh i see, when you say right to the end, do you mean litterally, after the 2 round abouts.

Also what are the trails like in there?

Ahh i see, when you say right to the end, do you mean litterally, after the 2 round abouts.

Also what are the trails like in there?

Yep right to the end!

The trails are not bad! There is a few of us heading out for a ride on Sunday if you are interested. PM OR E-MAIL me you phone number and we can meet up somewhere.

Ok to get to the ormeau trails head up the M1 take the ormeau exit which is exit45 head straight thru the round about head down the hill (youll be runnin parallel to the M1) and turn left into upper ormeau rd. follow the road along for a couple of klms over the cattle grids and youll find a street on the right hand side of the road called cliff barrons rd. keep headin past up the hill and on the right hand side youll see a clearing (will usually have cars n trailers parked there) head in and go hard. if you find your at the boral gates youve gone to far. and DO NOT enter the property accross the road with the mini moto track on it as my old man will not hesitate in bashin your skull in. Enjoy lads.

Going for a ride this sunday out coomera. If anyone is keen pm me your phone number.

Ok to get to the ormeau trails head up the M1 take the ormeau exit which is exit45 head straight thru the round about head down the hill (youll be runnin parallel to the M1) and turn left into upper ormeau rd. follow the road along for a couple of klms over the cattle grids and youll find a street on the right hand side of the road called cliff barrons rd. keep headin past up the hill and on the right hand side youll see a clearing (will usually have cars n trailers parked there) head in and go hard. if you find your at the boral gates youve gone to far. and DO NOT enter the property accross the road with the mini moto track on it as my old man will not hesitate in bashin your skull in. Enjoy lads.

Some old guy almost killed me the other day, trying to tackle me off my bike.

Not near where your talking about but.

Where were ya riding at Kizza?? Ya gotta be careful mate ridin on public land or unauthorised private land can get you in all kinds of trouble if ya come unstuck. We used to ride at camp cable park jimboomba (in the pine forest) til a local threw a brick at my mate and broke his arm in 2 places. Have also heard of locals round pacific pines way stringin wire at head height across the tracks to stop riders. My old man is a rider aswell and would never go any riders unless you were on his land. We had built a good mini moto track and had plenty of big jumps and step ups with over 600 acres of trails on his property but he had to lock the gates as our so called mate is tryin to sue him after he crashed there late last year. Pepole can sue you for near anythin these days. And to get public liability on his land is not worth it as he doesnt want to try and open the place as a ride park and the council would shoot it down in flames before we even got started.

Latest posts

Back