Please sign the petition!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm i was number 6...get the numbers up guys...worthy cause

i signed as #14. come on guys even if it doesnt benifit you still sign it for your fellow riders.

Cheers, Tony.

Thanks to all who have signed it :)

Another rider got chased today..I think he got caught.
I was sitting out the front having a ciggy and then heard a bike then all of a sudden police sirens came on and sounded like they chased him, He/she had 2cars after them..fucking dogs

damn, thats bullshit aye, hopefully this petition passes through though. good luck to you and your cause bro :)

O.K you convinced me to sighn it i was number 33 your gonna need a hell of alot more than that though! common guyes this is for a track for fuck sake sighn it!!!

Number 45 bro, anything for other riders, anything for another place to ride, good luck man!

iv been chased and cort and got the fines you guys just need to put a bit more thought into were you ride like i do now you just got go right out of town cause you will never get em legal cause the people who import these bikes do not pay the extra to get them complienced so you cant even get rec reg on a thumper cuase i tried

Thanks for the support everyone, The numbers are slowly getting there

hey lads this sort of thing is important maybe you should be spreading the word via txt message and email as well as on this forum...
I signed it as i've got mates on the central coast and i'd like to be able to go riding down that way sometime...
I was number 60...

Latest posts

Back