please tell me what this is

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
plz help me i recently bought this bike all i know is its a 125cc 2006 with plastics very similar to ktm and 16 19 wheels t[Ahank youTTACH=CONFIG]7463[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    731 KB · Views: 57
When we had them at work they were a TXM.

On the black cover covering the battery is that wording from a sticker or a brand, its a lil hard to see on the pic, also is there a plate on the headstem behind the number plate with anything on it.

if any body happens to find a set of plastics particularly radiator shrouds to suit this txm thingy could you let me know thank you

Are you after orange still, or another colour?

its looks like a KTM some one has dumped a china motor in... prob couldnt afford to rebuild it haha

Honestly the brakes and swinga are of better quality and even the bike as a whole sits better and looks better than the TXM, even the chain guide and brake discs look KTM. Could be wrong but if its China its the best looking cop I've seen. And the Chinas normally came with a black tank as opposed to the KTM orange.

yeah i'm with you guys, too good a frame to be a ktm but 100% china engine. The only prob is the wheel base looks to small. looks like an 85 with longer forks and shock or something.
That USED to be a nobby rear tyre didn't it?

yeah got new tyre today gonna brave tomorrow's storm and take it for its maiden voyage and see wat this 125 can do bring on ripley back brakes would be nice but nothing I've got even looks close to fitting calliper wise it's got like 25 mm axles so I can't even put a different slider on

May have to mod the bracket to take a different caliper than it had mate.

If i remember tomorrow, ill see what plastics we have, i know we have some from the txm's we stocked but colours, im not sure right now, def got red but.

Latest posts

Back