plz keep an eye out!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50s BRotherhood #1

Reaction score
hey pplz im here on a sad note coz my friends bike has just been stolen (2 days ago) from newcastle....unit_mx he is known as on here....it was his new mso x6r....he had ridin it bout 3-4 times n just pumped a couple hundred bucks into it....i dont hav a pic at the moment coz my friend is on holidays n was on holidays wen it got stolen....
here r the bikes details:
mso x6r
white plastics
brand new protapers bars (just put on but never had the chance to use)
grey dc sticker kit

thats all i can remember at the moment if ther is anythin i forgot ill post it up
l8r....

i'm sik of these stupid priks who go around stealin other pplz motorbikes just coz they cant afford 1 or dont want to waste their money on 1.... this is my third friend that has had ther bike stolen

im just askin every1 here to keep an eye out 4 his bike like lookin in ur local pawnbrokers n places like that around NSW

all help will b gr8ly appreciated
regards tim

Sorry to hear mate. I will create a new forum for Stolen Bikes in the hope that more members will know about it.

How did it get stolen? Did he leave it outside when he went on holidays something?

Well why not just claim on home and contents insurance, they will ahve to pay the excess to claim the other shit that got stolen so why not just claim the bike too?

I shall keep my eye out while out n about brotherhood as im from Newy aswell.

What suburb did it get stolen from ?

thanks sik pj im hopin 2... i dont c y pple go out wrekin it 4 every1 else....hope they get flogged on it or get flogged by who ever finds them with it lol

yeh coz his bro's bike (wr250) n his bike (yz85) n his lil skyteam r at his dads house n the bike that got stolen was at his mum house

I hear he got a " special " deal on a freshy from MSO yesterday and they drove halfway to drop it off :cool:

Apparently he was pretty stoked ....well done MSO :cool:

THIS IS THE SORT OF DEDICATION AND SUPPORT YOU WON'T GET ON EBAY .

And why I support companies like MSO and E.S.D :cool:

be careful what locks you use to lock your bikes up, i was on YOU TUBE the other day and typed in lock picking. the best locks are being opened with bic pens, they can get into anything and they teach you to. check it out.

Latest posts

Back