Plz report this page/ People being stupid on pitbikes giving us a bad name

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
Here is the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Riders/
a buch of ********s that rip up local parks.. stay in one area for ages and make us look bad..
i mean honnestly if your gonna ride the streets make your bike quiet dont be a ****head and just dont stay in one area for too long then you have fun and little to no one will be annoyed (accept for some of those people that hate everyone that yell at ya) but dont go rip doheys in a park mess up a playground just to cause a hassle because all your doing is causing problems and they should impound your bike and you just for ****ting the police

They are all videos Hillz.

This is pathetic these guys should have there bikes impounded and crushed.

Just reported it aswell stupid ****tards if I saw them there would be an awesome double footed flying kick to the face to start a page about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

My mate lives right in the middle of where these f#@ktards ride, hope they get hit by a car, run into a parked car and end up in a wheelchair or just get the crap beaten out of them. Then kick their parents @sses for letting their kids run wild. If i had been caught doing that stuff by my old man i literally would have been beaten black and blue, and rightly so.

i have some intel, happens to be a fella that saw there page have put in the details at a local police station that should sort those pesky sucker one day

^^ you weren't wrong!

Haha wankers.

362C8F3D-AAB5-46DD-AFE5-70F35FD1A470-178-0000001A8258A054_zps97295689.jpg

liitle gay boys.. bikes are crap an they cant ride for ****

haha sweet MINIRIDERS STRIKES BACK
its just bad publicity for mini riders...
man facebook legal team are a bunch of pussies :p

yeah it gives us ppl that respect the public an ride minis in the proper places a bad name an we dont need that crap pit bikes alredy have a bad enough name as it is without these fools riding round like a bunch of imature jerks

I get it they are young and if I were allowed to take my bike on the streets when I was a teen I probably would have been just as stupid, what if instead of reporting kids to FB police or crime stoppers how about looking at what government and local councils are doing to help.... Are they opening up more state parks and empty paddocks for people to ride? NO THEY MAKE THE FINES HIGHER AND MAKE RIDING LESS DESIRABLE BY ADDING MORE RESTRICTED AREAS, Not to mention that you need a license now to ride through a state forest/reserve.. when I was younger as long as you had recreational registration it was fine to ride up in the forest but now a bike must be fully registered and rider must be licensed?? I would never have been able to learn to ride if this was the case as I learned in the forests... Councils have seen a opportunity to make a few extra $$$ by restricting dirt bikes because we are a minority and we don't usually stand together for a cause well maybe we should... Just an idea

I absolutely, whole heartedly agree with you mate! But the reality is that for all of us “good guys” riding out in forestry’s and other undeveloped council lands, the majority, (not a typo) the **** heads are out there trashing riding spots, leaving vast amounts of rubbish and generally ****ing it up for the rest of us. And its not just restricted to moto’s either, its the same in the car scene as well. Ie: hooning laws

We have had 4 good riding spots shut down because of this adolescent behaviour. Sadly though not all of the offenders are adolescents! The fact is, local governments haven’t got a hope in hell of getting funding for any kind of “free ride” areas because of the legality issues, skate boards and roller blades wont kill you but a dodgy dirt bike will. The sad truth is that its always going to be a case of “it aint what it used to be”.

Latest posts

Back