Polini pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor5410

Reaction score
Hey. I have been searching hing and low for a Polini shop manual/ parts list with description for all polini parts starting with number 144.***.***. can some one point me in the right direction

I, myself am a Yamaha fan, i work for a dealership that recently built a new building. and during moving parts, things got lost and ID tags got destroyed. i am just trying to get my parts department put back together.

thanks for the reply, jason

om most of them. but a lot of the packages and labels got wrecked

going to have to do that tomorrow. we are closed on Sundays and i dont that any parts with me

Ok, let me know when you get a chance.

I might get a price off you too if you can ship internationaly, to South Australia 5000, it's for a front fender for my '84 IT200L part number
3R9-21511-11-00
All the price's i have been quoted are way too high for shipping

no problem, i messaged you me personal email. i am unable to access some web sites at the shop. and this might be one of them. i think i might have a fender in stock actually

that bike looks like its in better condition then I am. and its even older then me!!

Latest posts

Back