Port Gawler today - first time

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

tskrem

Reaction score
today i went to port gawler. wicked fun on my cheap lei moto 125. it was only 20 bucks, a really good day, i didnt realise there would be so many people.it was my first time on tracks before i mostly just ride on my small farm. so i just stuck to the beginners track. at first i was a little intimidate by all the decent bikes but i did see a few chinese. mostly ktm 50s on the beginner track with 8 year old on them. was a good day. it got a bit scary when the full size 125s/ 250s over take you thou.

brought my cousin (hes 13) and i got him a 90cc bike of ebay. but he forgot the key lol so i just rode around haha. just wondering does anyone know how to start the bikes without needing the key in the ignition?? thats why ive used 3 cable ties to attatch my key to the frame lol.

it was a really good day and i really want to go back next weekend. just thought ill post an update on port gawler.

tskrem

Reaction score
i did open it up and all the wires were heat shrinked, but wasnt really sure what i was doing. or how to do it

Cj_

Reaction score
I love Port G, usually take my yz250f out there. Good to have so many different track options, endure, MX, and supercross whenever its not flooded!!

tskrem

Reaction score
yeah i wanna get a bigger sized bike. i sit very awkwardly on the 125 pitbike

tskrem

Reaction score
yeah just gotta get some cash lol i was thinking crf 250 haha

Sneezy

Reaction score
nice dude, yeha we were out sat, took out the crf250 and the mini, =) keen as to get the yz fixed to smash that out there too =) ride day coming soon mate

Cj_

Reaction score
I had one of those. Awesome bike. If you can get the cash a four stroke mx bike is the go. So easy to ride and fast!

Sneezy

Reaction score
yeah we have a crf250r but i would much rather the yz, 2 stroke sooo much better lol

tskrem

Reaction score
i dunno if i want a 2 stroke lol. hope the ride day is on friday the 2nd of sept. i get a day off school for the show and hopefully will go up to pt gawler.

Sneezy

Reaction score
sorry mate most of us work during the week, we actually have the day of on the second at Holens but no one else does, will be on a sunday for sure

tskrem

Reaction score
yeah i know thats cool haha. hopefully when i get my p plates i will be going there almost every weekend. stupid new laws. have to wait untill im 17 (1 month)

scott_87

Reaction score
By that Sneez ment he has to jump on the 250 to keep up with us on the pitbikes.

Soooooo want a big bike tho.

Next ride day we should stick out front get the pitties on the big track

Latest posts