Possible electric start?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tryggvi

Reaction score
Hi, i mostly watch threads instead of making them so i might do something wrong anyway i have a 125cc terra moto krusha and it has a starting motor and all the wires but not a battery i was wondering if it's just that simple that i need to buy a battery but just to be sure i took some pictures :) CIMG0599.jpg if anyone has any experience with electric starts and could explain this :) thanks

better be safe then sorry :D

hey mate, your starter chain and the starter cog is missing(sprocket on the end of the starter shaft) you can hook up a battery and put the earth lead on the engine somewere and put the positive on the terminal on the starter motor were the red wire attachs, if the starter spins its functional, it must wind over quickly more so than just turn, if it just clicks the starter is buggered, if it does turn then you can attach the jumper leads to the battery terminal wires(wires that hook on to the battery) and check to see if the rest of the system works.

Latest posts

Back