Post Pics of your Full size!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM_1370.jpg

cr250, she might be old but still performs as good as the newies!
fmx <3

Swapped my CRF for it and also got 750 in cash.

CRF was just sitting there wasn't riding it

thats a good deal... so just a 2 stroke mx boy now?

Yeah 2 stroke MX bike only atm, CRF was due for a bottom and top end, Had 280hrs on it.

Im just gonna make this a street weapon(ill make a build thread when i start), I was surprised how fast they are, i got 150 out of it when i test rode it.

Yeah 2 stroke MX bike only atm, CRF was due for a bottom and top end, Had 280hrs on it.

Im just gonna make this a street weapon(ill make a build thread when i start), I was surprised how fast they are, i got 150 out of it when i test rode it.

Holy crap 280 hours!!! That's nuts. Can't complain about that.

Sounds like a good deal.

Yeah that CRF was the most reliable bike i have ever owned, hurt to sell it that's for sure but it was only going to turn into a money pit.

i looked at a kxf with 280 hours as soon as i seen the hour meter i walked back down the driveway haha nice deal roost.

got a new tyre and blue hoses. blue spokes and protapers this week
170409_3921744454837_2127759536_o.jpg

oh yeah, im keen.. but gonna be pretty wet I think...
DO you ever get any weekdays off? Can get the park to yourself..... Like your own private track!

ummmm i get my p s realy soon . and fridays i only work till 12 but i should be able to get a few days off haha. so when i do weel have to go riding.

Latest posts

Back