Post Pics of your Full size!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
859123_10151299775602120_168341761_o.jpg

Here is mine. Let me know if the pic turns out ok. Never posted one from my phone before lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363000041.469616.jpg

Thanks mate. I've got to say this is my favorite bike that I have built. Just wish I had more time to ride it.

yeah it definitely has some power being a 500 lol best part about it is it has full adr compliance ;)

I WANT... hows the piston life?

It's pretty good. Being a 500 two stroke you don't need to rev it to make it go fast lol. Run the jetting just on the rich side and they last a long time.

Here is another photo of the bike setup for the finke desert race ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363003338.970757.jpg

Thanks mate. I've got to say this is my favorite bike that I have built. Just wish I had more time to ride it.

Beanscr500_zps7c0707fa.jpg

Awesome bike bean a :) worth posting big picture. So much time effort let alone how much coin!! gone into this bike. evan sweeter being adr

^ Call me an idiot, but what the hell is that thing Bean?

Haha I would never call you that timeeh that there is a 2010 Crf 450x that I bought brand new in the crate and proceeded to pull the motor out cut the frame and install a cr500 motor lol.

^ Call me an idiot, but what the hell is that thing Bean?

Haha I would never call you that timeeh that there is a 2010 Crf 450x that I bought brand new in the crate and proceeded to pull the motor out cut the frame and install a cr500 motor lol.

No Yamaha badge... So 2/10 would not bang

Just jokin mate, that thing would be an absolute weapon. Any idea of what the final weight was?

Latest posts

Back