Post Pics of your Full size!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been done for a while now but she's how I always wanted it, quite a few one offs done to this bike.
7670c5c0717a5281f75487dcc55c84bb.jpg
fa71feadf0f30142655768a6b34b4684.jpg
44cffc01800070a64f237d9940de7ec3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecf1e31293626ea9aab411084b977af0.jpg

She may not be very nimble but shes a dirt bike none the less [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Just snapped this picture today of my 1999 Suzuki RM 125:
8-16-15_zpsdsmosven.jpeg

I've had the bike for almost 13 years now, since 2002 when I was 12 years old. I originally had to stand on a crate or the side of a trailer to get on it and take off. It's been an amazing bike to me over the years. Just needs a good wash, haven't taken care of that in way too long =P.

Last edited:
Nothin' wrong with an RM125, friend o' mine (now deceased for reasons wholly unrelated to dirt biking) had one for a long time, and that bike was bulletproof. Took all the abuse a rider could dish out, and then some... like taking a sledgehammer to a cheap Timex watch, only to discover that the b@stard was still ticking every time, LOL.

Last edited:
The enduro weapon!!

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

I was after one of these for a few months, could not find a decent one that was not way over priced.
Gave up and got a EXC

that's wierd haha. you can generally pick up earlier Alloy Frame models for about 3-3.5k. Mine cost me 4k when i bought it in standard MX form, then ive put a fair bit of work into it to make it as good as an exc. If i had the money i'd definitely be riding a euro 300 2T though. but for 8k i cant afford that sort of horse.

Not when i was looking, The ones in qld i found that were worth buying were $5k+ couple of the owners wanted $8k+.
One of them did have alot of work done to it though

I will get one one day but in no way regret buying the exc, such a easy bike to ride.

once i fitted indicators and tail light it was ready for rego.

I was actualy looking for a 200exc but couldnt find a clean one so i settled on a 250

awesome bike!! from what i hear there isnt a crazy difference between the 200s, 250s and 300s. mostly just how much torque there is. there isnt much weight difference either.

Cheers.
Doesn't look that nice now, i fall off alot.

Nearly brought a new 200 but found this and saved 6k ,i also brought a 50sx and DRZ 400 last year as well.

Difference between the 250 and 300 is the top end and thats it.

Ive ridden a KTMVARNA 300 with all the 6days stuff and it was a realy nice bike, he was trying to talk me into a 300 probaly should have as the extra toruqe would probaly suit me better.

The Tractor..

Finally decided to restore my Dad's old YZ426F that's been neglected for the past 5-6 years. Rebuilt the carb and got her running, then threw some new plastics and graphics on to replace the crumbling original ones.

Before:
yzbefore.jpg

After:
yz.jpg

So happy to finally ride this bike again after all these years. I think my Dad would be proud.

Also an updated picture of my RM125:
rm.jpg

Thought I'd go ahead and show off my new (to me) RM250 that I just picked up:
IMAG0187_zpsasxy4ddx.jpg

In the garage with my 125
IMAG0188_zps86gv7quv.jpg

And now with the correct number
8_zpsqs7cerym.jpg

Awesome looking RM mate.

Heard whispers they might be bringing them back again this year.

that RM is sechs! im going to miss a 250 2 stroke for a few years.. if the insurance company ever come good on my payout haha

here's what i have been daily, in one year of having my license i got hit by a 17 year old not paying attention and it got stolen, but at least i don't have to worry about traffic

afGhs9q.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back