Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byh0005

Reaction score
as the title say post pics of old or classic bike here along with any specs and please don't sneak in any china's this is my work in progress it is a 1973 Kawasaki mc1 km90

here you go
bke1.gif

bars are off riser are off headlight indicators speedo is off getting seat covered next week some time

Last edited by a moderator:
you all suck no classics z50's count i no heaps of u have em

dude give it time, you bumping your thread at 2pm on wednesday, have a guess where we all are??? at work! no bike pics on my work comp. and im guessing everyone else is the same.

you suck for not editing your original thread to include the pictures and info..instead you just keep replying to yourself.. yes some of us have old bikes, yes they are listed on MR already, No I dont feel the need for a 'specific thread'(99% sure there is already one here anyway) and no.. im not going to post up a link to it.. SEARCH and Ye shall find...

i'm actually thinking of selling it, just put in new rings & carby rebuild :)

so if any one in WA wants a XR75 give me a buzz

Thread revival... Heres a couple of my first ever bike. Round about 6-7 from memory. All the top notch chinese safety gear and a dog on the tank ;) Thats just how i roll :LolLolLolLol: The bike is a Yami MX80, served me well for many years, just lots of plug cleaning :)
5t9OwmBuW9qj-rT7F4gkzj5zBTXK2h0OAP4mr4eftUA=w1358-h766-no

IMAG0533.jpg

Finally a picture of the mans face! :)

That a nice collection of ....... Um everything, in the background there Timmeh! :confused-smiley-014:

Now to find an ageing program for that photo and fast forward 20 odd years and BAM!! Timeeh's picture in the Show us ya mug thread! :p

^LOL thought of you when i posted it :p And from memory it was a wood/rubbish pile. To far to go to the tip so you just collect all the crap in one big pile until you have enough for a decent bonfire :) And wallah, no more rubbish and toasted mashmellows ;)

^LOL thought of you when i posted it :p And from memory it was a wood/rubbish pile. To far to go to the tip so you just collect all the crap in one big pile until you have enough for a decent bonfire :) And wallah, no more rubbish and toasted mashmellows ;)

good old country life! gotta love livin out 'o town!

We do the same thing down the country except it usually involves 40 litres of diesel and a **** load of burnt hair. haha

DIESLEL??? You pussies, needs to be woof wood to really get things started, and to make things go BANG!!!!

If you leave diesel in the 20 litre drums until it boils she goes up real good and burns a lot longer. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pics to come next time im there, 1984 xj 600
purchased a couple of years ago to fix up my dads bike, so when i got it it had some custom painted fairings same design as a newer xj..
its only done 20,000 i have recently cleaned the carbies done the fork seals have never ridden it and cant at the moment (legally) also fairings are off

To get new fairings i purchased two 1984 xj 600's with a extremely rare 2into one exhaust pipe as a included extra in NSW it was a good road trip but would personally would never attempt it in one go again (went to Tamworth)
Why do i bother with this bike? because my dad has one thought it would be a cool project + these motors run for ever + now i have 3 of them spare
pretty sure there was less than 1000 made also as because i have never seen one over # 400 my dads being no #2.

why cant you ride it on your L's ? is it on their list as too powerful ?

why cant you ride it on your L's ? is it on their list as too powerful ?
You'd think hey it would be a sweet l's bike i think there 72 hp / 52.6 kW and 212 kg (wet)
Its a pretty quick bike as it is (maybe not doing monos etc) but it will pull you to 160 quickly and be able to cruise on 180 all day.. it tops out at 220 though
and considering you can ride a husaberg 501 that is more wild than my bike
It is the 1st ever inline 4 600cc bike, and then kawi came out with the gpz600r and honda with the cbr

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back