Post Thanks, Like & Dislikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just purchased a new product for the site that you have all been asking for.

You can now give Thanks, Like or Dislike to a Post and earn recognition for them.

If you look at the bottom each post there are 3 new buttons:

Thanks
Dislike

thanks.JPG

This will add to the users reputation when clicked as well.

Hope you all enjoy. This was in part to the first couple of people signing up to the Paid Subscriptions section. The more the people that sign up, the more cool things we can do with the site. :)

Enjoy.

Nick

Cool stuff :) Except it does't seem to work from my end :( Buttons are there but doesn't do anything when clicked.

Last edited:
AWESOME work motorman!!! Thanks its looking way fresher now with those options at the bottom of posts :thumbup: so is the gold subby good to go yet? I click through the links and it took me to paypal to pay just not sure if its still being worked out?

If its good to go I'll sign up, I've already made two friends in real life through miniriders, and met tons of others I'm keen to get out riding with soon, so I'm keen as mustard to get the gold membership...I need a few stickers to chuck on my bikes and ute too so its perfect timing :grinning-smiley-003

yeah it's all good stu,
see my gold trophy above my rep

you might lose your Activity Award though

DONE and done :grinning-smiley-003

Seriously $30 for a site that has changed my life for the absolute better....is a damn good deal!!

i think people will be moving up level's pretty quickly now.
in the last day i have got 2000 points from these new like buttons, cheers guys !

Yeah maybe I bumped up what they are worth a bit much.

Might decrease it slightly.

AWESOME work motorman!!! Thanks its looking way fresher now with those options at the bottom of posts :thumbup: so is the gold subby good to go yet? I click through the links and it took me to paypal to pay just not sure if its still being worked out?

If its good to go I'll sign up, I've already made two friends in real life through miniriders, and met tons of others I'm keen to get out riding with soon, so I'm keen as mustard to get the gold membership...I need a few stickers to chuck on my bikes and ute too so its perfect timing :grinning-smiley-003

Just not sure why the trophy hasn't worked for you mate. Trying to figure it out. Worked for everyone else.

i think it just updates, and shows the trophy after a bit, could take a day.
i ended up with 2800 points yesterday

Just not sure why the trophy hasn't worked for you mate. Trying to figure it out. Worked for everyone else.

All sorted cheers!! Can't wait for my stickers and stubby holder...I'm assuming the stubby holder will make my beer taste even better :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Thanks very much to everyone for supporting the site. Response has been great.

I will get everyone's merchandise despatched tommorrow excpet for Timmy and Shearer who I will see on the weekend. :)

Latest posts

Back