post ur pics of old skool honda's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50s BRotherhood #1

Reaction score
Hey guys n gals if ur there... i thought i'd start a thread so we care share photo's of our old honda Z's ... coz least we forget these r the bikes that started to pitbike scene.... dont just post ur pic or link, tell us a lil bout it!

i hav 2 (1973 honda z50 n old minitrail)

1973 z50: my z50 has everthin original except for the blinkers... it starts 1st kick every time except if it has been sittin ther 4 like a month.. im gonna rego her as soon as im old enough to get my L's

Minitrail: well lets say my minitrail isnt nothin fancy but i luv it.... its so loud ( louder than my 125cc pitbike)..i put a 72cc honda engine in it, bigger carb,
different exhust, air filter, wheel barrow wheel at the front with custom drum brake fittin (lol... beleive me it fit)... these foul blu grips... mud guards r home made from old guards..lol.. but damn shes fun..

here r the links
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pc110089nw8.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pc110090hb8.jpg

hope this takes off!
cheers

I think there is only one other person on this forum that has a zed, I want a old one and wanto put a liffan 110 or 120 motor in it, they are sick for going on the beach with, also cumfy because of the tyres

Cool bikes, that Z50J is later than a '73 though...

These are some of my toys:
pc020007rr8.jpg

greedy bastard haha whats with all of them ? Love em to bits or are some ya mates ?

na its a 73... it said on its lil plate thingi.....u'v got a mad lil collection of hondas bro... there is this guy from down my way and he collects them too... he has bout 35 and 1 is super charged

Yeah probably a bit greedy but I love em. The two Z50J's in the middle should be on the road in the next few weeks with full rego.

Theres a few more not shown in that pic too. :rolleyes:

Cool bikes, that Z50J is later than a '73 though...

These are some of my toys:
pc020007rr8.jpg

they are mint, how much u pay for them and /find em? the scooter is cool 2;)

they are mint, how much u pay for them and /find em? the scooter is cool 2;)

A couple came from ebay, the others from swap meets and stuff, the white Z50R i have just finished restoring and will probably sell soon - it's too new for me!

Oh and the scooter is a real honda too, its called a Honda Kick n' go!

hahaha kick 'n go love it.. :D nah thats a pretty impressive collection man, im liking it, i want to get a z50 to do up, especially one with a compliance plate so the cops cant give me shit when i ride it on the road :D.

Cheers, Tony.

hahaha kick 'n go love it.. :D nah thats a pretty impressive collection man, im liking it, i want to get a z50 to do up, especially one with a compliance plate so the cops cant give me shit when i ride it on the road :D.

Cheers, Tony.

Cheers dude, my two Z50J replicas with lights and all that turned up today, im going to change everything over to the compliance frames and then hit the streets!

OHHH fuck 50brotherhood is down for the 10 count but his ass aint getting the fuck up K.O lmao

Latest posts

Back