Postie, and the fast 50 class..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
I think the rules state aslong as its a horizontal motor... i am fitting 14'' and 12'' knobbies with a little custom build i am planning..
would i be okay to compete with you guys in the fast 30 class?

I'll list a couple of options for you :)
postie_sidecar1.jpg

warrens_postie.jpg

also i reckon you should number your bike P05T oh yea!!!

Still a trailer queen :p i reckon the biggest challenge is building a motor that is reliable enough for the road with a big bore kit (hopefully i can go 70mm with some weld on the head between the cam chain for some extra seal) but what i would like to do is increase the rod ratio with a longer rod and a much higher dec height because when i run the 12'' on it i will have plenty of clearance for it even if i need to run a different sleve in the bore with a spacer on it..
the reason i want to do that is so i have some more piston life so its not apart every 3rd or 4th weekend (would like to ride it alot) i will have to see how the tranny holds up to being shifted with the clutch in and treated decently and if it does not i will sell it or put it in another bike and buy a daytona 190 or maybe the 150 with the 70mm bore once they have proven themselves

Latest posts

Back