postie bike questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorrilla

Reaction score
i wanna change motors in a postie maybe with a 125cc motor but will i have to have the bike go over the PITS to register it or how dose it work? i live in south australia.
also what motor would fit the best etc. motor mounts?

i have looked up most the old post and cannot find the info i need.

and dose an1 have any detailed pics of there postie projects?

Is it registered now?

You must already have your bike licence?

The chinga 125cc will bolt in, but than youve gotta work out the wiring,

What engine is in it now? 6volt or 12volt?

Why are you thinking of ruining a honda with chinga engine? cant the honda 110cc be fixed?

p.s. we have family in whyalla! is it still dusty up there lol

Cheers

it should be a 12v and the motor will be shit because its an auto so i wanna chuck a manual in it lol and i wanna have a fat exhaust on it so every 1 can hear me ridin round lol
atm whyalla is windy and dusty and makes it harder to ride round town lol
but with the wiring i am told is easy as takin a piss but the motor and getting it registered is the main comcern atm

contact regency park, they'll probably get you to fill out an intent to modify form. once the form is returned to them they'll let you know what to do to get it legal.

the china donks don't quite bolt in but are easy to adapt, you'll also need a set of china foot pegs or make an adapter to suit the honda ones. have you ridden a CT110? NOT an auto, yes they are semi auto. all the stockers need is a decent carb, filter and exhuast. used have a couple of posties before the pitbike scene kicked off and could get them moving pretty well. there is also a guy in queensland i used to get cams and valves from but would have to look him up.

Latest posts

Back