PP 140xr, Break lever sucks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
The rear break lever on my 140xr has bent way out shape both times it's been crashed, so I wanna put on a heavy duty lever that won't bend so easy, only problem is I don't know where to get one that'll fit my bike, I'm gonna see if the shop I bought the bike from has any on tuesday but I'd really appreciate if anyone knows where I can look at some online so I know my options before heading down to the shop. some links to shops that stock what I'm looking for or just links to shops that might be worth checking would be great.

btw apart from the lever I'm very happy with the pitpro 140xr so far, the muffler came loose after a couple hours riding but that's my fault for forgetting to locktight it. and that's all that's gone wrong so far. very solid bike, goes harder than I expected. and the customer service is pretty good so far

barkbusters will help to

I've never seen a minibike with barkbusters, are they even necessary? I've got spare brake n clutch levers for when/if they brake.
btw I'm talkin bout the rear brake bending

does anyone know if this one on east50s.com would be any better?
cnc%20rear%20b.JPG

CNC ALLOY BILLET REAR BRAKE LEVER

That should be better than stock but you could even try an over the top brake pedal.

yea I like the idea of over the top but I can't find any in any of the pitbike shops I've browsed

it is CNC.. so it has gotta be better than stock.. looks pretty trick to me!!
what's CNC mean? after a bit of googling it seems to be a type of metal?

is there some way of knowing if that one will fit my bike?

Last edited:
DHZ should have over the top brake pedals but I dont know how much they are.

How much is the pedal your looking at?

$65 @ EAST 50s Spares i saw the same one on ebay for $60 including shipping but it was blue

I've looked all over dhz's site and didn't find any brake levers, I might give em a call on tuesday

I didn't know they had a ebay shop too lol
that over the top looks solid but it cost's too much
do you think the second one you posted is the same as the one from east50's?

cnc is a type of metal. a processed one. i think.. but alot stronger than the cheap stock one but over the top seems better...

or just dont crash?

cnc stand for-Computer Numerical Control

basically cnc is the wrong term for parts process by cnc
its billit as thats the name for the finished process

Latest posts

Back