price list for kick start parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rez bbr

Reaction score
My bike when trying to start never kicks over at first, i hav 2 bump start it until the bike gets warm then it is fine, i know the cogs are missing 2 teeth but how much will it cost as i have been told that i need a new head gasket as well. this wud be helpful if you told my the price in pounds and pence as i am in england any idea's about the price range as it is only my second motorcycle and my first geared bike so i don't really know a lot about the can some body help

need kick start cog

im missing teeth on my inner kick start cog. anyone have a spare part i can buy or how much to fix.

1 pound 2p for a cup of tea, slice of cake, a ride on the bus and the daily newspaper.

Bilko and Darb, Im guessing you know the exact prices of a new gasket a new cog, and you know how to convert those prices from Australian to English Dollar? I was mucking around.. No need to get all cut up over it mate.

If you want me to attempt and convert, what size cog do you have? I can't magically guess what size cog.. Im assuming about 20 dollars for all the gaskets, it is hard however to replace the head gasket.

Im not really a technical wiz with the in and outs of an engine. Since Darb110 and Bilko71 decided to cut themselves, I needed to reply in a more sensible way. If any of my information helped you, thats great.

lol benox bilko71 is only pised off at you cos he snapped hes kickstarters and you told him to learn how to kickstart lol

don't cry kids
and benox if your changing the kickstart gears you don't need to touch the heads

lol

Latest posts

Back