Pricing on 1977 Honda Z50J complianced frame??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
hi im thinking of starting a new side project with a z50j frame and i was wondering what a rough going rate for a bare frame and swing arm is these days?nothing special condition wise or anything

anyhelp would be great as im wanting to build something simler to a bike i saw in latest edition of 50 brohood

davo

upto and beyond $600 for a comp. frame. in reasonable condition.

but if you are after just a z50 frame(twin shocker on rear) let me know as I have an R frame swinger and bits available...

ok cheers

im wanting to build a tough streeter
what does a code 165 FRAME mean?

is the frame u are selling regable?

if I had a ADR frame i WOULDNT be sellin it!

no idea on the 165 code.. but try a google search for z50 frames or z50 identification if its part of the serial number you should be able to find out the year etc. I THINK its something like minitrail.com that has that info.. but i may be mistaken!!

hmm. tough streeter eh... depends what you define as 'tough'!?

a few members on here have AWESOME lookin Z'eds!! upswept pipes, rearset pegs, slick seats, bling wheels.. all depends how much moola($) u got..

lol all those goodies u mention is what im after
im not short of cashish so thats not a problem
i see a lot of racy looking jap bikes running taka engines and such and want to basically make a traffic light racer/cafe racer style bike

also how much can u do me that frame u talk of??i can garentee ull be supprised as to how off chops it will be in a small amount of time

yeh foolspeed what are you chasing for the R frame? what year is it

Anywhere from $200 - $800 ive seen them,

We just finished our 3rd bike for rego! and got a complete bike with rego frame in the dealing stage ATM, if i get it that frame will be for sale....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back