pro taper rip offs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
basic as hell review but i have just gotten myself some protaper rip offs (pro motor stickers on them same detail as protaper)

okay, so i previously had genuine tapers on them which were high rise (far too high) so i got these

100_0628.jpg

they were pricey for copies (more then genuine tapers, but these came with the adapter kit)

they have not bent yet and i bottomed out hard yesterday afternoon!

so basically if you can get these for under $100 you have done better then me and they will serve you well

They are soft as fck!! one hard landing on my 250 and they were bend!! Don´t tinker with Bars ...buy the real thing or you get hurt!!

The good thing about those adaptors are that now you can run every fat bar you want!

Ands fat bars are where its at for midsizes

get real ones ...these will feel crazy one time and then you end up in a hospital!!

well the most air my bike gets is generally just lifting up the front wheel lol, so strength isnt much of a proble. plus they cant be any worse than my stock bars :p

if i buy some of these bars do i need adaptor clamps? or can i just bolt them into my existing ones? i found a pair of real ones for $125, but theres no clamps?

Last edited:
lol crazy i just bought these of ebay for $65 plus dilivery y did u pay 100? and i just do normal ofroad riding would these handle bars be ok?

Latest posts

Back