Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wots the difference from normal thumpstar handlebars to pro-tapers, are they worth buying?? they dont look any different

Some bikes have low handle bars, the pro taper 7/8's are higher and make a more comfortable riding position. Also stronger and look better (if that matters to you)

the differnce is only in the sweep. The pro tapers sweep back further and aren't as straight. OH and they aren't made from cheese like the stock thumpstar bars.

Hey,

I've noticed on the pro taper site that there are pitt bike handlebars , and also the normal pro taper se.

What is the difference? Can either go onto my Atomik? Do I need to get any adaptor kits or anything like this? Which do ppl recommend. Thanks.

Hey,

I've noticed on the pro taper site that there are pitt bike handlebars , and also the normal pro taper se.

What is the difference? Can either go onto my Atomik? Do I need to get any adaptor kits or anything like this? Which do ppl recommend. Thanks.

ive got protaper SE bars on my bros atomik avenger same clamps as atomik motox your bike they fit fine they are heaps better then the stock ones.

millhouse didnt your motorcycle get taken off you?

PRO TAPERS ARE THE SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZ
very hard to bend on bails and shit
but on other hand PITPRO folding leavers are the gayest shit since slice bread :)

why would you lie about your bike being taken off you and impounded:rolleyes: ?

Hahahaha I'm Only Joking Lol!!! Hahaha You All Believed Me Lol Haaha!!!!!!

hey rez wtf is the point in saying this, i showed you this site, and all you do is tell lies.for god sake why the hell would i say this if i had my bike???? if i did hav it i'd be up the forest showing you up

Latest posts

Back