Pro xl or Pit Pro 125cc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawrider

Reaction score
Having trouble deciding on what to get either a Pit Pro 125 or a Pro XL 125cc? Heard Lifan engines are the way to go with these. I'm solid so I need a sturdy one? Still learning but am sure I'm gunna give it a flogging!

have looked at that one on go easy, looks ok, proberly good bike for $ spent?

Wanna go bush, grass race maybe, mud and just have fun at moment, properly a good start bike is suited, rode 110/4wheeler before and 80/2w longtime ago, but need something more adventurous now and keen to get on a 2 wheeler.

Haven't got alot of money to spend but don't want a really cheap shit bike either.

get a DHZ, much better bike.. the "pro xl" looks like you will end up riding it as a chopper.

nah mate that bike looks like absolute crap. any cheap bike is gonna be crap.
the best cheap bike is the the dhz 140 for $1000 but don't expect anything amazing.

use the search feature this thread gets done every couple of days. you'll find heaps more info on the cheap bikes if you looks at what's been said in other threads

Last edited:
pitpro is not made by motovert, they are imported by the same distributor as motovert.
Just Like Pitster Pro is Imported by the same distributor as DHZ.

Provert is what motoverts used to be called before they changed their name

and just for the record, the atomik nitrous is better than a crf style pitpro, all except the crappy welds on the frame. every part is either the same or better quality than a pitpro. I own both and at half the price the nitrous is a much better buy

Last edited:
Motovert dont make anything and either do Pitpro. They are made by little men in big factories in China. You will find that some of the best bikes are made by the same companies in China that make some of the shitty quality bikes you see on ebay. It all comes down to how much the importer wants to spend per bike and what market they are focusing on.

Latest posts

Back