Problems Revving Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brocko

Reaction score
Hey guys iv had my MSO Alloy for prob 2 months now n its been running fine until lately. Iv been starting it and its fine with choke but as soon as i take the choke of and start giving it small revs it seems to struggle with more throttle then conk out if you dont back of. It sounds exactly the same as if you were to stall it. I pulled the plug out and it was quite black, gave it a bit of a clean, put it back in and it was fine, only to start it again to days later n have it do the same thing. The plug is sparking ok although not huge when iv tested it.

Do you think its the plug? Or is it that the fuel is dirty and fouling it up? Do i need to get a new plug or another fuel filter or both?

Cheers, Brocko.

if you havern't had it's first service take it to the doc's
it sounds like one of a couple of things
1. as cass said it could be air filter try this first
2. it's more than likely valves it sounds like they've closed up you need to do the clearance's
does it go alright once warmed up if so it's valve's

so if you can't do them yourself take a quick trip to the doc's and they'll fix you right up

good luck

it could also be starving for fuel so it might be worth while cleaning out yur carby before you take it to the shop

Last edited:
Nah its def not the air filter iv tried it with no air filter on and it still does it. Does ne1 else no wat it could be??

Cheers, Brocko.

if u have no airfilter on it will be getting 2much air and will fill the carby and motor with dust

Latest posts

Back