Proof: Mitch Sanders Knows How To Get His Hand Dirty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Mitch, glad to see your wearing your MR shirt!!!!

Where is this track? it looks awesome!

Its in Kellyville. Its called "The Hatch" as its out the back of a chicken farm. Was lots of fun.

Shirt fits and looks great. Im sure you agree. :)

Shirt fits and looks great. Im sure you agree. :)

Mine looks better!
DSCF0792.jpg

Safety first remember - suppose that's a bit hypocritical when I don't have a helmet in my videos either
:LolLolLolLol:

Looks like you had fun, so when are you getting one? haha

Mine looks better!

Haha I would have to agree.

Yeah about the helmet, they didnt have any spares nor any spare racing clothes, so I was a little scared to go off the jumps and rock out big.

I can honestly say im hooked, going to get a toe-bar on my car and then invest in one. :)

yer mate looks like you were enjoying that ride too much not to get one!!

hope to see you at some races in future

morning guys
that bike is the $1750 crf70 style bike we just threw a 125gpx into it for the day, something for the mitch to trash as much as he wanted, had a great day guys, thanks to everyone that help out and mark attard for the loan of his sick track
cheers

morning guys
that bike is the $1750 crf70 style bike we just threw a 125gpx into it for the day, something for the mitch to trash as much as he wanted, had a great day guys, thanks to everyone that help out and mark attard for the loan of his sick track
cheers

Wow, it was only a 125cc and it still had that kind of grunt. I can't even imagine what the 155cc has. :)

Wow, it was only a 125cc and it still had that kind of grunt. I can't even imagine what the 155cc has. :)

yer that 125 tho isnt your avergae 125, im pretty sure it has a high lift cam, HD valve springs, HC piston, ORK

yer that 125 tho isnt your avergae 125, im pretty sure it has a high lift cam, HD valve springs, HC piston, ORK

Total n00b question, but I have no idea what any of those things do. It sounded real angry thats for sure.

haha you were owning it, no wonder you were having so much fun, that's a killer track!

yeah it was lots of fun, going to get me one real soon! :)

Latest posts

Back