PSTO 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mileszodiac

Reaction score
Would like a review or any info on these bikes would be great! Thanks

Yeh, I race the PSTO 160,with TB 64mm barrel and V2 TB HEAD and a few other bits and pieces.been racing it a full season now and nothing gone wrong with it.they are 40mm longer than a pitster and 20mm taller. Makes for great stability.if you want one let me know.

Hey reefy man, yeah i rang the guy up at Motorbike City in Ferntree Gully and he said he might be able to do me a PSTO 160 + a new carb (He said something about them not ever selling them with the original they were that bad?) for $2000. Would i be better off with the PSTO, DHZ Outlaw or a Pitster X4r.

Also im keen on messing around on my farm, a bit of fun racing at the track (I race a ktm 125 now) and maybe even a bit on the tarmac, which the guy at Motorbike City recommended i try which would hopefully be some fun.

Another thing, is there any other dealers of PSTO around Australia? Because Motorbike City is renowned for high prices.

Wrong again. he is in melbourne.

No need to be a #%^&%$ about it mate. i'm new to the mini scene and have absolutely no idea who anyone is.

Also, Reefy if your in melbourne, were abouts? and what kind of price are you looking at?

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be a #%^&%$ about it mate. some people are new and dont know how to use google.

ROFL.

Miles - If you can't figure out the search function, just ask :lol_hitting:

MV24 - PSTO will actually point you to Motorbike City if you enquire about a price... Either way, Miles should be PM'ing Reefy ;)

ROFL.

Miles - If you can't figure out the search function, just ask :lol_hitting:

MV24 - PSTO will actually point you to Motorbike City if you enquire about a price... Either way, Miles should be PM'ing Reefy ;)

i know city motorbikes has them. Reefys the better person to buy from.

No need to be a #%^&%$ about it mate. some people are new and dont know how to use google.

Dont you think i know how to use google? ive searched for information and couldn't find what i was after and was hoping i could get a little more information by making this thread. Now i understand why the mini scene is struggling, if it is as full of people like you no wonder nobody wants to get into minis if they get shot down for asking even the simplest of questions.

2 seconds google search for there page which has no prices/reviews. How am i meant to know if they are any good from that site?

Of course i tried the search button but all i got was a bunch of useless threads with little information on them.

Last edited:

Dont you think i know how to use google? ive searched for information and couldn't find what i was after and was hoping i could get a little more information by making this thread.

2 seconds google search for there page which has no prices/reviews. How am i meant to know if they are any good from that site?

Last edited:
Hey reefy man, yeah i rang the guy up at Motorbike City in Ferntree Gully and he said he might be able to do me a PSTO 160 + a new carb (He said something about them not ever selling them with the original they were that bad?) for $2000. Would i be better off with the PSTO, DHZ Outlaw or a Pitster X4r.

Also im keen on messing around on my farm, a bit of fun racing at the track (I race a ktm 125 now) and maybe even a bit on the tarmac, which the guy at Motorbike City recommended i try which would hopefully be some fun.

Another thing, is there any other dealers of PSTO around Australia? Because Motorbike City is renowned for high prices.

2g is an awesome deal with a carby (guessing oko26) in case ya haven't found out yet but rec retail on the ptso160 is 2400 or so...

On the PSTO website is photos of myself and Greg Stephens winning all the races at the NSW lakes race. The pictures speak for themselves I won 7 out of 8 Motos one moto I fell off in. 1st in china class and 1st in 12" pro. I have also won 18 out 20 Motos in the Victorian series. That shows how fast and reliable the bikes are. You need a 28 carby the carbys on them are ok but it's like anything you can always get something better. Funny motorbike city would say that because he has the same carbys on all his bikes.
I can also make your bike into a race bike like mine!

Last edited:
Yeh, I race the PSTO 160,with TB 64mm barrel and V2 TB HEAD and a few other bits and pieces.been racing it a full season now and nothing gone wrong with it.they are 40mm longer than a pitster and 20mm taller. Makes for great stability.if you want one let me know.

i want one .?. how much is it 4 one i got 2000

Latest posts

Back