Psto.. my new/second hand Lxr clone

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So callums bike will be getting a new heart very soon, i just bought a rebuilt 190 anima from buzz bikes, cost me a grand, but they have chucked in the loom cdi and manifold, and it had a new gearbox, clutch piston and rings, supposedly a hi comp piston to. Now to decide what to do with the brand new 184 piston and the taki head...

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

So callums bike will be getting a new heart very soon, i just bought a rebuilt 190 anima from buzz bikes, cost me a grand, but they have chucked in the loom cdi and manifold, and it had a new gearbox, clutch piston and rings, supposedly a hi comp piston to. Now to decide what to do with the brand new 184 piston and the taki head...

Far out man I hope you got receipts for all that internal work. Buzz bikes don't even have a qualified mechanic so I have no idea who would have done it all and what exactly was replaced. Run over everything with a fine tooth comb before starting.

You will be able to sell the 184 and taki head easy man. Just ebay them.

Pretty sure Towie rebuilt it man. So should be a good motor.

Yeah i hope its all been done properly, i will be pretty pissed off if it pops on callum, its his 13th birthday present from me...

Have you heard from Craig lately Stu?

Hope he is going alright.
I havent heard from craig myself, but kayla has been talking to his wife and im pretty sure they are coming camping at our place early october..
I have been flatout with work so i havent had a chance to call him yet :/

Got the anima into callums bike today, i used the ycf pipe, cut the can down 30mm and re packed it, also had to notch the subframe a fair bit. Still got a fair bit to do, but all the fiddly stuff is sorted :)

8ff49be0178be87b15e84ad20fefed22.jpg

8d345455ef01e74a7c5ed4b8113dac17.jpg

Does anyone know which oil cooler outlet is the out and which is the return from the cooler? Im guessin top is out and bottom is return..

Far out that's awesome.

Glad you got the new crank. 190's renowned for blowing cranks at 190cc let alone any bigger.

Yeah had heard that, I have got the mbf 150 crank combined with the 72mm bbk gives me 202cc, so only a small cc increase over the 190's 186cc.

Sent from my ALCATEL_4034A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back