Psto.. my new/second hand Lxr clone

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get those from?

Sorry for the thread jack.
I got the rear rim from psto when they shut down and I got the 14 inch front stright from the factory in china
they are very strong best rims ive seen yet

I definately need a new shock, the stock one is to spongy for me and has no adjustments. Can anyone tell me how much better the elka is over the adjustable dnm? Not sure if I should buy the dnm in the next few weeks, or save for a couple of months and get the elka..

a4fa06a35b787ed7a55c0cc842233da1.jpg

New grips :) replaced the brake fluid on the front brakes, it was rather nasty!

I have a Lxr Dnm shock with all the adjustments Stu. I dont need it as i replaced it with a new one. All works fine.

That is cheap as, let me know how it all feels when done. Have you ridden a bike with a elka? Really want a comparison from someone that has ridden them all...

Thought I would save my new rims so i slapped the ycf braaap hubs andnrims on the psto for tomorrow. Changing the valve covers over, checking valve clearances and cleaning the air filter now but she looked so sexy I had to take a quick pic ;)
4b26dafa53ee771bd9e1bbbef531c82e.jpg

So after a huge week of riding (clocked 28hrs just this week) my bike is stuffed AGAIN! I can hear the clutch basket tapping against the crank gear, it has a stuffed head bolt, and its smoking that bad its not funny. I also have false neutral issues throughout the whole gearbox :( . Im leaning towards replacing with a anima, then i wont have to wring its neck as much to keep up to the jap bikes. If anyone is selling second hand pm me..

Latest posts

Back