puncture help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

top speed

Reaction score
hi my uncle keeps on getting punctures on his 125 and 250 atomik bikes he has rode 6 times this year and he got 6 punctures.
i thing it is time to chane brand what do u guys think?

change brand on what?
Kenda tyres and tubes are pretty good, or even some cheaper thicker tubes would be ok.
set up some rim lock and use "goo" which is the stuff that filles punture holes in the tubes;)

is he putting the tube in himself. maybe his accidentally pinching it when he tries to put it in.

get heavy duty tubes, rim locks and get a tyre shop to fit them. it may cost a little more now but think of the tubes you wont have to buy.

get heavy duty tubes, rim locks and get a tyre shop to fit them. it may cost a little more now but think of the tubes you wont have to buy.

this is the way to go hahah, also now i have no scratched rips from tyre levers:D
10 bucks from a local tyre joint up here, never turning back bahahah

you wanna run the heavy duty tube's......anything else is useless, dosent matter what brand, kenda, dunlop, michelin etc etc they all make a decent heavy duty tube.

Latest posts

Back