Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawson5567

Reaction score
Hi I have a stock zongshen 155 that I am trying to tune a pwk 28 for. I was using a genuine mikuni vm 26 carb I’d bought off tbolt USA but the throttle response left something to be desired, so I thought I’d try a flat slide since this carb was given to me for free. Pretty sure the carb came off a ktm 85, so it’s a genuine keihin carb. I have a wide variety of jets and am just looking for a baseline to go from. I have a jjh needle main jets ranging from 100 to 120 and pilot jets ranging from 32 to 58. What would be the best combo to start with. I couldn’t find anything for a zs 155.
Thanks!!!

on a stock 155ho i would try a 38pilot and 102-108 main to start with and that should get you running pretty good, then plug chops and general feel to fine tune...
hope this helps

on a stock 155ho i would try a 38pilot and 102-108 main to start with and that should get you running pretty good, then plug chops and general feel to fine tune...
hope this helps
Thanks so much for this I just saw this, I gave up on the bike last year because the season was over here I actually gave the carb to my brother who has a yx140 and he’s trying to tune it for his bike but I think it might just be too big. Any thoughts on this??

yeah, too big for stock engine, i'd get an oko26 flatslide and put 38pilot and 102main in and should be good starting point

Latest posts

Back