qa 50's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pip122872

Reaction score
i have just aquired 2 qa 50's(1970) triing to get some info on availability on bike and what their worth.Not sure what i want to do w/ them

worth stuff all ,, i tell ya what ill do , i'll go grab a carton off beer off your choice and bring it over cold and make a clean swap for the 2

i know im prolly doing my self out off good quality beer , but my loss is your gain , let me know 'and ill whip down the pub for ya

Qa50

Baylie_06098.jpg

I have played around a bit with the QAs. This is one I have 99% complete. Just need to dig it out of storage and put the last finishing touches on it.

They are pretty limited in what you can do with them they are a simple pushrod motor and any performance gains are hard to come by. Your best bet is to keep them original (or in my case close too). A good one can fetch good dollars. I have seen them go for $2000 or more.
Unrestored ones pop up on ebay fairly regularly. And always attract a bit of bidding attention. Anywhere from a few hundred to 8 to 900 bucks.

Certain parts can be hard to come by and also can fetch good money, but If anyone wants parts or is interested in a project I have heaps of parts, Frame forks, wheels, motors, seat etc etc.

Or for the right money I would part with the one in pic.
Fully rebuilt motor including big end. (Very hard if not now impossible to get a big end kit for these now) (Never been started)
Fully polished cases - Not a machining mark to be found anywhere,
heaps of chrome
new paint
Hammer finish Powder coated frame
all stainless allen head bolts

Last edited:
Bulldog, Murrumbateman, NSW I will update my avatar when I get a chance, limited access to net at the moment.

Thanks for the info on posting pics I did go looking in FAQ but again didn't have much time.

Latest posts

Back