qg-210 coolster mod help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoIdeaWhatImDoing

Reaction score
I recently bought a coolster qg-210 for 50 dollars and it works fine. I bought this bike as a toy and a project. I want to know if there are any mods I can do to it to make it faster. Thanks.

p.s. This is my only bike so i really don't know what i am doing. I have basic knowledge but I figured for 50 bucks why not.

I recently bought a coolster qg-210 for 50 dollars and it works fine. I bought this bike as a toy and a project. I want to know if there are any mods I can do to it to make it faster. Thanks.

p.s. This is my only bike so i really don't know what i am doing. I have basic knowledge but I figured for 50 bucks why not.
you will have to learn a little bit doing this, take the head off (quick job anyway) take the valves out and buy a better cam with a stronger valve springs...
and port and polish.. you could maybe get a slightly larger bore but i would not waste your time (wont be able to go a whole heap bigger)

a good set of forks will make the ride so much better and more responsive that will enspire confidence when cornering along with some nice rubber

grab a uni filter, and an oko 26, or mikuni vm26 and u'll be laughing. but i would get some nice gpx black label forks, and a dnm rear shock first :)

Latest posts

Back