QLD Minimotard Titles 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadza72

Reaction score
Is anyone currently thinking about or even already organising any type of QLD titles for for mini motard next year. If not already under way are there any riders and or QLD club members interested in QLD titles in some format next year. Everybody feel free to join in the thread with ideas or expressions of interest. I know of clubs at Archerfield, Lakeside and Gladstone but I would be keen to know if there are keen riders or clubs elsewhere in Qld.

awesome idea.. but i can't remember if it was under this years qld titles for pocket bikes at archerfield..

Would be good to have 1 big meet for just motards... just location and date would need to be found out.

Yeah I'm talkin about a full on Race meet not just a track day. Something similar to what you guys had at Archy last year cept just for minitards. I think we had 6 or 7 gladstone riders came down for that meet last year. Would there be any interest in you archy guys coming to Gladstone sometime this year. We have to tracks within 50 mins drive of each other. We can have a D/N meet in Rockhampton on Saturday followed by a day meet in Gladstone on the Sunday. We generally have 12 - 15 senior riders at a Gladstone race meet so if we can get some travellers from down south and up north we could have one hell of a Qld titles don't you think.

lol... races would be kool, just not for pinks...

that sounds sick dude... How far is qladstone from briz?

Do you have juniors?

Gladstone is a 6 hour drive from Brissy. We only have a couple of juniors at the moment but we are allowing for 2 strokes up to 65CC for juniors next year to attract more of them. So far there has been huge interest in the 2 bangers so it is looking very promising. There is heaps of 65CC motocross bikes in garages that only come out once a month for MX track and race days. These kids are screamin for more opportunities to ride there bikes.

200820052031_0690_bearbeitet-1-1.jpg

couple of these would be good to see.. Whats your rules? have you got a rule book?

if you do the meet before febuary I will be in juniors..

are sliders a must? db limits? max. size engine for junior and senior?

That looks awsome. The 2010 rulebook is currently being updated to accomodate the new rule changes but in short: sliders, catch cans, no db restrictions, 140CC or 65CC juniors, 160CC or 85CC seniors, standard safety gear etc. General rules can be seen on the CQMM website at :: CQ Mini Moto :: . Hope this helps.

im getting a 2 dinger!!! for sure its faster.

Latest posts

Back