QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hman

Reaction score
Race day this sunday 8/7 at fort lytton. I look forward to seeing you all there. Let's hope it doesn't rain! Any questions please ask away.

When are the practice days at lytton? i wont to come to one of those before i come for a race hahah

Hey tom. Get out there wed and Fri and get some laps in on the school holidays before race day on Sunday

hey tom. practice is every weekend as well except race weekend.

Tom...
Keep an eye on their FB and the website Fortlytton, Brisbanes Motocross Club cos they keep it up to date if they are going to close the track due to rain or whatever...

Track Open Hours:
Practice by booking on closed days, coaching is available 7 days a week by booking. Please refer to the calendar for race days & special events.

The deal with bookings is you have to pay for 4 people minimum I think, or get 3 or 4 other mates to go with u!. Easy.

Open Hours
Monday: BOOKING AVAILABLE
(track grooming)

Tuesday: BOOKING AVAILABLE
(track grooming)

Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Thursday: BOOKING AVAILABLE
(track grooming)

Friday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday (track grooming): 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Stickied the thread untill after the race .

I should most likely be there on the trusty 88lim

I think i have conned darren to come along to , he will be on his lxr if he comes.

Dont have a current race number, but will have number 10 on my mod CRF 50.

Yeah, a shame you can't make it Dynamics. Any chance you can stop past for a look ??

swapper, if I got within 50kms of that place i'd be geared up and riding.. !!!

Ive seen the usual class of riders there, and believe me, Id be way back... But with a good amount of first timers we'd have a great pack to make some fun battles..

Gonna do everything I can to make it next month... get some of my mates together too hopefully!

i should be there next month to after a few practice days. are you keen to go down 1 arves during the week justin? just let me no when your keen.

Latest posts

Back