QLD RIDE DAY! SEPT 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomaszBurcon

Reaction score
Hey guys i think it is about time we have another QLD ride day :) we havent had one for like 4-5months? i dunno haha

So i was thinking Sept 22-23th or sept 29-30th what do you guys think, and were do you guys think we should have it?

So maybe lytton one day parklands the other?
or
So maybe black duck valley one day parklands the other?
or
Both days at parklands?

I say leave it at one day for the moment Tom. And if anyone wanted to do two days, make sure the tracks are relatively close together or stay and ride at a moto park that allows camping. The distance between Black Duck and Parklands is a fair old drive.

Yeah true its just people have been talking about a "riding weekend" and when i come up for these days i like to get as much riding in as possible! :)

Yeah if people are keen for parklands, i will head up there. Never been before, so keen to check it out.

yeah parklands is fun! so what are people wanting for dates? we should get a poll for what weekend try get the biggest turn out :)

yeah lots of people dont want to travel down to QMP and its good at parklands dont have to have proper boots haha.

nothing is 100% yet i think it will be at parklands mx because that is the easiest.
so what weekend does everyone want it? and sat or sun?

Latest posts

Back