QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At pinkenba today,
Running in the pitties
Pretty good fun, but ** me I'm terrible at riding.

Does Nolan Park look like this?
BD90E2D9-C8EF-41D9-A96E-D4CA4C26EE8D-256-0000001F40543977_zps4255bc94.jpg

Nolan Park looks nothing like this....... yet.
Council has that planned for it.
And yes, unfortunately because of some ****heads the park is now closed.
If caught riding in there you'l be slapped with a nice fine.
Ive ridden down there a fair bit :) Was a good little open space and only 5mins down the road from me. Shame they closed the gate.
Hoping they will get their arses into gear and get the track finished.

For now Im riding on family property @ Kobble Creek with rear trick upto Parklands.

Last edited:
Yeah I did a bit of searching about Nolan and came up with that, looks good. But didn't you say your next door neighbours own it?

Are they selling it or has it already been sold?

Yeah I did a bit of searching about Nolan and came up with that, looks good. But didn't you say your next door neighbours own it?

Are they selling it or has it already been sold?

Nah Nah My neighbour knows the guy that owns the business who is developing it ( I thought he knew the guy who owned it) but its owned by council. Also found out that its only a proposal so its upto council whether they will go ahead with it.

We went to go for a ride the weekend before last and the gates were locked.
Seems that there we people out there riding on the Monday Ekka Holiday and the businesses in the area complained.

Its crap I reckon, there is hardly anywhere to ride (legally) these days.

I honestly can't understand why there's not more places to ride, they must make a fortune?

There's at least 100 people at Parklands on any Saturday or Sunday paying $30 a head plus drinks n food!

I honestly can't understand why there's not more places to ride, they must make a fortune?

There's at least 100 people at Parklands on any Saturday or Sunday paying $30 a head plus drinks n food!

Not wrong corey, but I think the owners see easier money to be had, you need to have an enthusiast who is passionate that owns the land to get decent riding spots these days.

The people willing to do it isn't the issue. Have you tried to get that sort of approval from any council. Local or regional. That is the hardest part. Insurance part is easy in comparison. And if you do finally get the process completed, one problem or complaint through the right person, and boom, CLOSED !! That's the rubbish society that we live in now unfortunately !!

The people willing to do it isn't the issue. Have you tried to get that sort of approval from any council. Local or regional. That is the hardest part. Insurance part is easy in comparison. And if you do finally get the process completed, one problem or complaint through the right person, and boom, CLOSED !! That's the rubbish society that we live in now unfortunately !!

yep its frikken pathetic now days... i mean people will sue you for just about anything... we may as well call our country the "new americas" because it seems we are working so hard at copying their ethics..

anyone jumped/snuck in/broke into nolan park on the weekend since the gates were locked?
getting sick of riding in the sand at pinkenba, at least its somewhere fun as to cut around,
if more ppl rode there the tiny mini track would compress and the real loose stuff would go away.

also any one know where you could ride minimotard, just to **** around on a go kart track or something?

anyone jumped/snuck in/broke into nolan park on the weekend since the gates were locked?
getting sick of riding in the sand at pinkenba, at least its somewhere fun as to cut around,
if more ppl rode there the tiny mini track would compress and the real loose stuff would go away.

also any one know where you could ride minimotard, just to **** around on a go kart track or something?

i wouldn't break in there mate that will just stuff it up even more i'd just wait it out till it reopens there is glass house, steve ewirn way, or toorbul or pummistone theres heaps of places

Why not ride somewhere legal ??

I know there's Motorbike parks around here but I'm not gonna travel 3 hours just to ride for a day and to me I don't wanna pay to ride anywhere cause I'm already paying 164. 7 for fuel for my bike and my car I don't think riding in forests is hurting anyone only who ever owns the
Cause they don't get any money it's bs

Cheers Joel!!

There is a new way into Nolan park ;)
Until the council get wind of that one lol

Going to pummistone rd or donnybrook forest today with the two Suzuki ts185's and a 125cc pitbike should be good

jugyseve.jpg

Cheers Joel!!

im keen to go riding around a track on my mid size bike but cant get there this weekend :(

last ride at nolan missing it just good for afternoon rides

[video=youtube;PH7manSEZ6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH7manSEZ6c[/video]

Anyone know if Fort Lytton still has its pit bike track operational? was there a couple of years back and was a hoot. Just pulled the bike back out of the shed and was keen to head out.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back