QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RTCB - Home

Check this link out, they have regular trails meets, got one on out at tambourine this weekend. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone know where to ride in South Brissy (trails or small tracks) for riders not so jump friendly just yet (trail like tracks preferably)?
I know of the main parks, but not ready for them yet.

Me and my mate have just brought motorbikes we have been going to new beith not bad trails there but also not legal the developer pulled up when we were unloading wasn't to happy, but if you have a 4x4 you can drive into the bush door ages and unload, few young guys said they haven't seen cops for years out there?
Was wondering if there were any other tracks in the bush near Ipswich?

Anyone keen for a ride this Saturday? I know its short notice but its my only chance for a while and I damn sure need some bike time before the the 1210 event.

hey i just wanted to thank Mini Mullisha for the tip on the Fort Lytton MX and minibike club

Where about do you ride? I landed up selling my klx as not many good places to ride (that I know of) where you aren't sharing the track with full size bikes. Gap Creek has a nice pitbike track, but just a bit far...

Also I don't see many mini's these days at QMP or Willowbank MX.

Latest posts

Back